83 Treatment for Anjali

Part 82 Treatment for Anjali

Though Arnav was angry with Shyam like hell he felt bad for him. The man who always wanted his wife to be with him was standing alone, getting called KILLER by his wife. He kept Arnav mad only to be with his wife... He wanted her to spend her time only with him. But TIME played unexpectedly a brilliant game with him, against his cruel game. It showed its power. Whatever he wanted to happen to Arnav was happening to him. He had no choice other than to keep his distance from Anjali, for whom he did all the mistakes. Being an orphan, he so wanted to have a child to get a complete family. According to him, that was the biggest honor he could ever get. But, his wife who truly loved him was not ready to honor him because of his wrongdoings. She was not even ready to see his face. More than anything, she started hating him.

Shyam came to the composer. He came to the room and saw Khushi trying to console Anjali by hugging her. Anjali seemed consoled by Khushi's hug. She became calm. Shyam gulped down hard. He always wanted Anjali to be in his embrace. But today, she was in someone's embrace and he was the reason for it.

Taking his mobile out, Shyam called the police.

"This is Shyam Manohar Jha. I'm also involved in the Mental medicine case. I would like to surrender to the police. I'm at Health Hospital. You can take me if you come here" Shyam disconnected the call.

He came to Arnav.

"I'm... Sorry... I know wherever I did to you can't be erased with a simple sorry. Please take care of Rani Sahiba..."

Arnav looked at him and said nothing.

"I know I don't have to tell you that... You will take care of her better than I do..."

He looked at Anjali, who was leaning on Khushi's shoulder.

"I'm sorry... Please let me know if Rani Sahiba gets cured... My mind will be peaceful... That's all that I want"

Shyam was about to go, but Arnav's question stopped him.

"Don't you want to know about your child's birth?"

He stood not turning towards Arnav.

"You will look after her... (He looked at Arnav.) I know that"

He walked to the entrance. At the dance time, the police jeep arrived. Shyam stopped, seeing them. The police handcuffed Shyam and took him with them.

Arnav stood looking at him. Because of that one man, how many problems they had faced. If Shyam would have spent his skills to attract Anjali in a good way, their life would have been blissful.

RM

Arnav brought Anjali to RM. Raizadas were not ready to leave her alone. They were with Anjali all the time even though Anjali looked calm all the time. But Khushi looked normal without a tension that wondered Arnav.

Arnav came to his room to get fresh. Khushi followed him.

"Arnavji, I think we should take Di to Tamilnadu and should meet Swamiji for further treatment," Khushi said.

"Yeah, I'm also thinking about the same but, Di is pregnant. I don't know whether she can travel in this condition or not" Arnav said worriedly.

"Shall I ask Swamiji...?" Khushi asked while taking her mobile from the table.

"Yeah sure... Go ahead"

Khushi dialed Swamiji's number. He attended it without delay, as usual.

"Namaste, Swamiji"