63 Aggressive Arnav

Part 63 Aggressive Arnav (Long update)

"Are you my wife?" Arnav asked making everyone thunder stuck.

Anjali clutched her saree tight nervously. Khushi didn't know what was the reason for Arnav's sudden action. She remembered what Arnav said about the doctor when they discuss it in the AR the same day. She decided not to talk unless it was necessary because Raizadas were the one who should handle the situation. Arnav might not like her interference until it was needed.

"Tell me, damn it..." Arnav shouted, making Khushi jerk.

"Sale Sahib... I think..." Shyam took a step ahead.

Arnav glared at him furiously, which made him shut his mouth.

"Swaraaaaj..." Arnav shouted.

All of them looked at the entrance, including Khushi. Swaraj entered RM bowing down slowly... obviously, in a drunken state but not swaying very much. They were shocked, to see an unexpected person in RM, that too, with Arnav. They guessed what would have happened. That drunkard should have blurted out SOMETHING... or, maybe, EVERYTHING.

"Tell me everything, what you told me," Arnav said.

"I'm Khushi's brother. Khushi and your sister Lavanya are friends. You are her husband. You got married to her when you were mentally ill because you raped her when she came to your house"

"Did Khushi want to marry me, it's because I raped her?"

"No, your sister wanted Khushi to marry you because she liked Khushi..."

Arnav looked at Anjali who bowed down gulping.

"Is it, Di?"

Arnav walked to Anjali. His tone was normal but Anjali sensed loth in it.

"Was I a mental?"

Anjali looked at him jerking. Her eyes tear up.

"You guys said I was in a coma?"

"We didn't want to hurt you, Sale Sahib... that's why we hid the truth from you," Shyam said.

"Oh... don't you want to hurt me? Then what about Khushi? How could you get her married to a mental? Would not it hurt her? You have money... So, you can use her for your mental brother's betterment. So, you bought her for ONE CRORE... right?"

Khushi looked at Swaraj whose eyes widened in shock. Khushi closed her eyes with disappointment. Readers would not have forgotten that Swaraj didn't know the real amount given by Anjali to Garima. As Arnav was unaware of it, he blurted it out. Swaraj was shocked to hear that. ONE CRORE? Did his mother lie to him? Didn't she say it was only twenty lakhs? Bloody mother... he gritted his teeth.

"Chotte, I got her married to you because I had no other choice..."

"I wonder Di... instead of thinking about my advanced level of treatment, you wanted my marriage to happen? Disgusting... I'm one of the multimillionaires of Delhi. Without going to the advanced level of treatment, how did you think of marrying me? Doesn't it sound illogic?"

"We were worried about your reputation. That's why we didn't take you out of RM" Shyam said.

"Reputation my foot... you didn't worry about me being mental but my reputation? How funny..." he sneered.

Shyam gulped down, tightening his jaws. He never thought he could face such a situation one day. If Arnav was so much furious about his wedding, then what will be his reaction to wrong treatment? Shyam sweated badly.

"How could you do this, Di? What was the guarantee? What if I never got cured? What would have happened to Khushi? Do you want her to be serving a mental for her whole life? It's ridiculous..."