18 Trick

Part 18 Trick

Khushi spread her hands asking for him to hug her. But Arnav's eyes were on the CLIP that was lying on the floor. Taking a few hasty steps, Khushi reached Arnav and embraced him in her arms. Arnav who hugged her tightly a few minutes ago stood in shock, looking at Khushi blankly. Khushi looked at his face smilingly. She cupped his face and pressed her lips to his forehead. She kissed his cheeks one by one. Arnav stood like a bewitched person. She started adjusting his messed-up hair with her fingers. We can't exactly say what was running in Arnav's mind. He was gaping at Khushi surprisingly. She was the first woman who was pampering him for the first time. In fact, no woman neared him so far.

Arnav didn't feel to hug her nor did he think of doing anything with her. But, one thing was certain. He liked what she did. The kiss, the touch, the hug, the way she combed his hair with her fingers, everything.

She walked to the bed and Arnav followed her like a robot. She made him sit on the bed and pressed his shoulder to make him lay down. Arnav laid down like a good boy. Sitting beside him, she started caressing his hair. As Arnav was already sleepy, he closed his eyes. Within a few minutes, he slept. Khushi stood. Without making a noise, she left the place.

The next morning

Khushi called Swamiji and gave him the report. She didn't hide anything from him. Swamiji was awestruck, hearing that.

"Is it? Did you really do that?" he asked unbelievably.

"Yes, Swamiji..."

"Very well done. You have done something great, beti. And I have to appreciate your guts. You are a super woman..."

"It's because Arnavji obeyed me"

"That's a good sign. He is not seeming so tough"

"I too think the same Swamiji" Khushi said hopefully.

"Did you check the medicines I sent?"

"Yes, Swamiji"

"There is an oil bottle in it"

"yes,"

"If you can make him sleep, apply the oil on his head... I mean only at the top. It was herbal oil. It will give more result"

"From when I have to do it?"

"You can start it whenever"

"I will try to start applying it today itself"

"Ok... by the way, don't anyone from your family notice the change in him?"

"His room is not at the front side of the house. People can't see him just like that. Only those can see who goes to his room. And Jeejaji is out of station"

"No one crosses his room?"

"Only servants cross his room because the next room is the store room"

"That's great. Continue the medicine and apply the oil on his head at nights"

"Ok, Swamiji. Thank you"

"Welcome"

Swamiji disconnected the call. Khushi smiled pleasantly.

Khushi came out and slowly peeped towards Arnav's room. She got stuck, seeing him standing at the grill gate, looking here and there. It was not hard for her to understand that he was searching for HER. She slowly backed off because she didn't want to go to him right away.

Afternoon

HP went to Arnav's room taking his lunch. He came back with the plate in the same speed.

"What happened Hari Prakashji? Didn't Arnavji eat?" Khushi asked.