44 The Phone

Part 44 The Phone

Arnav was lying on the bed, thinking about Shyam's statements about his wedding. Why did Shyam particularly talk about searching bride for him? Why did he want to REPLACE Khushi who was his wife? Was Shyam also UPSET with Khushi just like he was UPSET with her? That was why Shyam was against Khushi. He was restless. He wanted to know the real scenario as much as possible. That was torture... the only girl who he liked was in front of his eyes, she was not just his crush but his wife now. He didn't know her REAL INTENTION of marrying him. First of all, he wanted to see her mobile. His inner mind strongly insisted that he would get something from her mobile, no matter if his doubt would get cleared or not.

RAPE is not a simple matter but why Arnav didn't regret raping Khushi? Arnav felt bad for misbehaving with Lavanya even though he was not in his sense... even though he was not sure whether he truly misbehaved with her or not. And... why was Arnav UPSET with Khushi? Because Arnav thought she LIED to everyone regarding the RAPE scenario. The much he knew, a mentally disordered person could not RAPE a girl. Sexual interaction was something that needed KNOWLEDGE about it. Without knowing anything about it, no one could get into a sexual relationship. It was the toughest process for even normal people then how could a mental disordered person involve in that? Why did Khushi lie to everyone that he RAPED her? She lied... yet, he could not hate her because he heard many good things about her. On one side, he was upset because she lied. On the other side, he was happy because she became his wife.

Now, he was confused by Shyam. He wanted to get cleared two things. The first one, he wanted to know whether Khushi was his wife or not. If yes, why did she LIE?

The next day

Arnav was still on the bed thinking about getting Khushi's mobile. He needed an authentic assurance of his wedding. FROM AN AUTHENTIC PERSON. Because of Shyam's words and weird behavior, he was suspicious. Why not? After all, Shyam was his sister's husband. He never saw hatred in Shyam's eyes for him and his family. He always worked for their betterment. Or, did something happen without the knowledge that made Shyam hate him? Arnav was squeezing his brain but he could get nothing. Everything might get sorted out only if he got Khushi's mobile.

But... how could he get the mobile from Khushi? Was not it manner less to check someone's mobile? If she was SOMEONE, how did her mobile unlock with his fingerprint? Finally, he came to a conclusion. If her mobile was unlocked with his fingerprint again, then he will check her mobile. If it didn't unlock, he will find another way...!

Arnav got fresh and came out. He walked out, looking here and there for a particular person. As he didn't find her, he called HP standing at the staircase.

"Hari Prakash...."

Before HP, Khushi peeped from the kitchen.

"Can I get tea?" he asked her.

Khushi nodded ok and went back to the kitchen whereas Arnav came to his room and waited for Khushi. But to his disappointment, Khushi didn't come with his tea but Hari Prakash. Arnav rolled his eyes. HP gave the cup to him politely. Taking it from him, Arnav sipped. He was sure that it was Khushi's preparation. Then why did she send it with HP? Did she scare to come to his room as he arrowed a lot of questions the previous day? Arnav thought.

"Where is Khushi?" he asked HP and that surprised HP.

"She is preparing breakfast"

"Why are you guys letting her do all the work of RM? Is RM lacking servants? Why are you guys treating a guest as a servant? Even our family women are not showing interest in cooking then why she?"

"I think she was not like our family women. She must be taught to cook in her Mayka..."

Cutting him,

"Mayka?" Arnav shrank his eyes.