26 Collision

Part 26 Collision

Khushi got hiccupped seeing a woman breastfeeding her child. She made him put his hand down and pulled him next to her.

"Arnavji... don't look at her," she said in a low tone.

"Why?" he again looked at her.

Khushi stopped him by clutching his chin.

"Because it's their personal"

"Is this also personal?"

"Yes..."

"You said personal things should be done secretly. Then why does she do this in front of everyone?" He raised the question.

"She is feeding her child"

"But, you always feed me in front of everyone?"

Khushi got stuck. She has to end this here. Otherwise, she would end up answering him something that will lead her into trouble.

"It's a small kid unlike you. She is doing this hiding because she doesn't want her child to get bad vibes"

"Will the baby get bad vibes if she feeds openly?"

"Yes..."

"What will happen to the baby if she gets bad vibes?"

"She may fall ill"

"But, everyone will see them if she feeds here..."

"A mother will not care anything when it comes to her child's hunger"

"Mother means what?"

"The one who gives birth to the child... who takes care of her children like anything... who does anything for her children's happiness..." she felt relieved as the issue turned out breastfeeding into mother.

"Where is my mother?" Arnav asked.

Khushi was stuck again. she composed herself.

"She went to the God..."

"Why?"

"She wanted to meet God... that's why"

Arnav became thoughtful.

"Are you feeling bad for not having a mother?" Khushi asked feeling sad.

Arnav nodded no making her wonder.

"No? buy why?"

"Because I have YOU. You are also doing all the mother's work for me as a mother. I don't want mother but you" he hugged forgetting that they were in a public place.

Khushi raised her head, hearing someone saying,

"Wow... what a great love...!"

She broke the hug hurriedly. She saw a man standing, looking at them with a smile. Khushi didn't know who he was. it seemed he was also a visitor.

"What an explanation you have given, Man. You are lucky to have such a wife" he walked not waiting there.

"Arnavji... this is why I said you should not hug me in front of others," Khushi said pouting.

"Khushi, but he didn't say anything about my hug" Arnav argued making her speechless.

Khushi saw Aman and Lavanya looking at them with a smile standing right behind them. Khushi somewhat understood that Aman and Lavanya love each other. But she didn't ask them anything regarding it.

Khushi came to the car to provide lunch for Arnav, Aman and Lavanya.

"Khushi, you feed me," Arnav asked as usual.