3 Blazing eyes

Part 3 Blazing eyes...

Shyam waited until Lavanya left RM. He looked at Nani.

"Why are you so strict towards Lavanya, Naniji? She is completing her graduation in three days. It's obvious if she would like to enjoy herself with her friends..." he took her side.

"If Chotte, is in his sense, I won't care about anything, Damadji. We owe to answer him. He won't spare us if anything went wrong"

Shyam wondered, seeing Nani's belief on the matter of Arnav's recovery.

"You don't worry Naniji, I'm here... I will take care of her" he tried to console her.

"That's my only courage, Damadji. I can't even imagine what would have happened to our family if you had not been there for us" Nani became emotional.

"It's my duty to stand for you, Nani because this is my family"

"We are lucky to have you as our Damad" Nani felt delighted.

Anjali was looking at them feeling proud.

"For what time, we are going to the Satsang?" Shyam asked.

"We have to leave home at 3:30 o'clock. The Satsang starts at 4:30" Anjali said.

"Ok..."

"We will let Chotte roam in RM today also, right?" Nani asked.

"Yes, Naniji. Let him be free for a few hours. Or else, he will become aggressive. He needs a little change" Shyam said.

Nani nodded yes.

"Hari Prakash," Nani called.

"Jee Naniji..." he came from the kitchen.

"We are going to Satsang in the evening. Chotte will be freed today also. Be careful" she warned.

"Jee Naniji"

"Wherever you are, keep an eye on Chotte," Nani said even though Hari Prakash did that regularly.

"Jee Naniji"

Gupta house

Khushi got ready for the party. When she took a CLIP to tie her hip-length hair together, Garima stopped.

"Why are you using this clip? Its edge is too sharp. It may hurt your friends who hug you to send you off" Garima tried to take it away from her.

"Then put it a little down. Then it won't hurt them" Khushi said.

"Can't you just throw this clip away?" Garima sighed.

"Amma, it's forty rupees' worth. How could I throw it away?" She pouted.

"This is the life your father gave us... do you know how I lived my life in my father's place? Your father ruined my life..."

"Mom... you got married to him twenty-four years ago. He passed away too. Still, why are you complaining? What will you get scolding him?"

"What to do? This is my fate to be lamenting for my lifetime..."

"No, Amma. If you just think once, you will stop lamenting that, WE CAN CHANGE NOTHING THAT ALREADY HAPPENED"

Garima sighed.

"Don't spoil your health, Amma. You will get stressed if you think about the disappointments. Instead, think you have a good daughter who is going to give you the life you wished for" she hugged Garima lovingly, making her smile.

"You know how to make me shut. Don't you?" Garima asked.

Khushi smiled.

"I agree we can't change what already happened. But what about your brother? Won't I get angry when I think about him?"