41 The Truth

Part 41 The Truth

Arnav looked at the drunken man frowning. Who was he? Before he asked anything, Swaraj asked,

"It seems your WIFE trained you well to do everything on your own?"

Arnav was shocked to hear the word WIFE again. He gulped down hard because he knew, the drunken man won't lie. Would he get some information about his past from this man?

Swaraj looked here and there.

"It seems she is not at home..."

"Whom you are talking about?"

"Who else? About your wife. she will pounce on me if she sees me here but she loves me a lot"

Does HIS wife love this man? Who was he to his wife? Arnav became thoughtful. He was gazing at him and said nothing, letting him talk.

"My mother is not giving me money... what can I do then? Where would I go? That's why I came to ask for her money. Where is she?" he entered without caring about Arnav.

"About whom you are talking?" Arnav asked.

"Yeah... you will ask like this.! What can I expect from a MENTAL like you?"

MENTAL? How dare he? Arnav fisted his fingers but his next stance made him shocked.

"Don't forget, we made her marry you only because you raped her... or else, we would not have gotten her married to you..." he said didn't even sense that there was no use in talking with a mentally ill patient.

"Raped?" Arnav asked with an extreme level of shock.

"Then what...? Why would I get my sister married to a mental like you then?"

"Sister?"

"Haan..."

Arnav clutched his caller, making Swaraj's eyes widen.

"Who is your sister?"

Swaraj looked at him fearfully.

"Tell me, damn it..." the trademark ASR style ROAR shook RM.

"K...K...Khushi..."

Arnav's clutch on his caller loosened.

"Khushi? Is Khushi my wife?"

"Haan... Why are you behaving wild? I think I should not have believed my friend's words"

"What did your friend say?"

"He said, he saw my sister with someone in the temple. I thought you got recovered from your mental illness"

"Your friend said SOMEONE then how do you think it must be me?"

"With whom other than her husband she goes to the temple?"

"Why didn't your friend know about your sister's husband?"

"Your family members didn't want anyone to know about your mental illness. They stopped us from inviting people to your wedding"

"Where did the wedding happen?"

"Here... at your house..."

"If I was mental, why did you get your sister married to me? Tell me everything clearly... or else I will kill you" Arnav gritted his teeth.

"It's because you raped her when she came here to get a book from your sister Lavanya. Then only your marriage happened... I just came here to get money from her... that's all. Leave me, I won't come again" he said stammering.

"Did I rape her?"

"Why are you asking me as if you know nothing?"

Arnav removed money from his pocket.