77 Turn of Events

Paart 77 Turn of events

Khushi was shocked seeing the news. Though Arnav was also shocked he was shocked in a different way. He expected that the culprit could be one out of these two. After all, he was the one who requested the commissioner to keep an eye on them. He should have tracked their number, Arnav supposed but he could not connect the dots. He could not conclude how Raja Sharma and Reena were involved in this. The much he knew they were not on talking terms. There was no chance for them to plan it together. Then how did this happen? He had to wait for a while. As of now, he didn't want to disturb the commissioner because he knew the commissioner would be busy regarding the case.

"What's this Arnavji? Didn't they get divorced? Then how is this possible? Are they patched up?"

Arnav nodded no.

"We thought Raja Sharma or Reena should have done this alone out of venom because they have different reasons. How did it synchronize? We suspected Raja Sharma because Reena divorced him for you. On the other hand, we suspected Reena because you denied marrying her. Both reasons are totally opposite to each other. Then what's this, Arnavji...?"

"As of now, I too can't guess anything," Arnav said.

"But, how police caught them so earlier?"

"Earlier? What does that mean?"

"You said Shyamji is the only trump card in this case. He just left RM..."

"No Khushi, the arrest would not have happened because of Shyam. I already put my doubt in front of the commissioner about Raja Sharma and Reena. He should have done something regarding the case"

"Ohhh..."

"We have to wait for a while to know the exact reason for their arrest"

Khushi nodded ok.

After a while, Arnav received a call from the commissioner.

"I have been waiting for your call only sir," said Arnav.

"I know ASR... I was a bit busy with the case that's why I couldn't make a call..."

"That's okay, sir... by the way what's happening, sir? How did you arrest, Raja Sharma and Reena together? How did they get into this matter together? I just can't understand anything Sir"

"Yes, ASR. You are right. No one could guess what would have happened. When we discuss them, we thought one of them should be the culprit. But the truth is, both are involved in your case without one another's knowledge..."

"Whaaaaat?" Arnav wondered.

"Yes, ASR... thanks to you... because of your Idea, we tracked their phones. That's when we got to know that. Raja Sharma was the one who attacked you. Actually, he wanted to kill you. Of course, he thought you are the reason for their divorce. But, your friend Aman saved your life, coming to the place at the right time, before they killed you. So they ran away, leaving you half dead. The matter of your attack spread all over the city. Everyone started visiting the hospital to know your condition... including Raja Sharma. As his relationship was smooth with you, no one suspected him. He too got relieved and thought he escaped from the case."

"Then how Reena entered the case?"

"As you denied marrying her, she was angry with you like hell because she divorced her husband in the hope of getting married to you. Some of the business personalities gossiped about it, who knew about her willingness for you. So, she decided to revenge on you for humiliating her. You said, EVEN A MENTAL WON'T MAY YOU, right?"

"Yes, sir... I said when she approached me directly without hesitation. I got irritated and shouted at her"

"Yeah, that's what made her do such a thing. She got to know you were affected mentally. She decided to keep you mentally for your whole life. She thought the blame will fell on the person who attacked you. Reena approached the doctor who was treating you. You know, we got another interesting piece of information."