29 Return of the Evil

Part 29 Return of the Evil

Night

Khushi came to their room, finishing her work. Arnav was waiting for her it seemed.

"Khushi, come on..."

"What do you want?"

"Come here. I'm sleepy"

Khushi came to the bed and laid next to him. In no time, Arnav placed his ear on her stomach and listened.

"Arnavji, what are you doing?"

"I'm checking whether God placed a baby in your stomach or not"

Khushi chuckled.

"Arnavji, I have not wished a baby from God yet"

"But I did," he said.

Khushi sighed.

"Could you hear anything?"

"No..."

"Come to me"

Arnav moved upwards and laid on her chest and hugged her.

"God will give us a baby when the right time comes. Ok?"

"You should tell me when the baby comes to your stomach. OK?"

The next morning

Khushi heard a calling bell sound when she was heading to the kitchen. HP rushed to open the door. Khushi got rooted at the same place, seeing Shyam entering RM.

Khushi was horrified, as she didn't expect him to come back soon. Shyam's penetrating gaze on her did something in her stomach. She composed herself and smiled.

"How are you Bhai?"

She saw Shyam also composing himself. He smiled at her mildly.

"I'm fine Khushi"

Anjali rushed to him excitedly.

"You came? You said it will take ten days for you to come back?"

"The hearing date postponed. That's why I came back to surprise you"

"That's nice... but, we too have a surprise for you. Your surprise is nothing compared to ours" Anjali said flauntingly at the same time, excitedly.

"What surprise, Rani Sahiba?" Shyam asked not showing his curiosity.

Anjali turned towards Khushi and asked,

"Khushi, where is Chotte?"

Khushi felt helpless, seeing Anajli's faith in her husband. How blindly she was believing that her husband would feel happy seeing improved Arnav...!

"He has not woken up yet, Di" Khushi said.

"Oh..."

She again turned towards Shyam.

"Shyamji, you go and get fresh... we will surprise you later" she chuckled.

"What happened, Rani Sahiba? Is Arnav alright?"

"Shhh... don't ask us anything now. Go and get fresh" she said pointing the way to their room.

Shyam sighed and walked to their room. Khushi stood there for a while and thought about what to do. She should not get nervous. That was a time to act wisely. Her nervousness would restrict her brain from functioning properly. Firstly, she wanted to convey Shyam's come back to Aman.

Khushi rushed to her room and searched for her mobile. She found it under Arnav's pillow. Taking it, she dialed Aman. His phone was engaged. She waited for his call. she knew he would call her, after seeing her missed call.