16 Finger Print

Part 16 Finger Print (Longest Update)

As Khushi expected, Anjali came up with a mobile. She knocked on her room door. Khushi opened it.

"May I come in?" Anjali smiled at her.

"This is your house... you do need my permission to enter this room"

"No, Khushi, this is Arnav Sigh Raizada's room. No one dares to enter this room excluding his wife"

Anjali extended the mobile box.

"This is for you"

Though Khushi felt relieved as she needed a mobile to contact Meena and the doctor she didn't accept it right away because she didn't want Anjali to get suspicious anyway.

"Why do I need this, Anjaliji? I hardly talk to anyone. You know very well that I don't have anyone to call me from my family"

"But you can call your friend, Meena. Maybe, it's not necessary for you now. But it will be useful for you to search for something on Google"

Khushi knew what Anjali mentioned as SOMETHING. It was about searching on Google about mental illness. After that, Khushi didn't deny it.

"Thank you" she took it from her hand.

"The sim card also inserted already. This is your Adhar card" she gave it back.

Khushi nodded ok.

"Sign on this bank documents, Khushiji"

Taking the papers, Khushi signed them.

"Don't you read it?" Anjali asked.

"I have nothing on my name... so, there is nothing to lose also... then why do I read it?"

"This should be the last document you are signing without reading, Khushiji because from tomorrow onwards, you can't say you have nothing on your name" Anjali left the room smilingly.

Khushi stood with a frown on her beautiful face. She didn't know in which meaning Anjali said that. She huffed in relief, looking at the iPhone that was in her hand. She dialed Meena's number. She attended it in the last ring.

"Who is this?"

"Meenu, this is Khushi"

"Khushi, whose number is this?"

"Mine... Anjaliji gave me it. You are the first person I'm calling"

"That's great. What's the problem? Tell me now"

"Anjaliji's husband is not a nice person as I thought. He is the root cause of Arnavji's condition."

"What do you mean?"

"He is keeping him in this state using some medicine"

Khushi explained everything to Meena that happened in RM.

"I can't believe this, Khushi"

"I too can't. I want your help, Meenu. Please ask the doctor whether we can treat Arnavji without bringing him to Tamilnadu"

"I think it will not give progress"

"No problem...I want to change the treatment that gives us hope"

"Yeah, you are right something is better than nothing"

"No, Meenu, something is better than worsening," Khushi said worriedly.

"Ok... I will talk to him and tell him about Arnav Bhai. Will you talk to him if he wants?"