30 Checkmate to the Doctor

Part 30 Checkmate to the Doctor (Long update)

Khushi felt a shiver running up in her spine hearing that Shyam was planning to inject the harmful to Arnav. She knew the effect of the medicine as she heard them elaborating about it. They were ready to push Arnav in the same quicksand. But they didn't know Khushi was there to protect her husband. Until Khushi was alive, they could not even touch Arnav, forget about injecting him.

She dialed Aman.

"Haan, Khushi..."

"Aman Bhai, Shyam, and the doctor are planning to Inject the Evil medicine into Arnavji in the evening"

"Whaaaat?" Aman gritted his teeth.

"Yes... the doctor is going to come here."

"Khushi, relax. I'm here..."

"No, Bhai, I have already decided what should be done"

Aman was stunned. Had she already decided?

"What have you decided, Khushi?"

"We have to OFF Shyam... we should make him powerless in RM"

"How?"

"He himself should shut his mouth seeing our HIT on the doctor"

"What do you mean Khushi?"

"I don't want to reveal Shyam's real face to Anjali Di as of now because she is not prepared for this. She could not bear the truth."

"Of course, but..."

"But... we should sow a suspicious seed in her mind about Shyam"

"Tell me clearly, Khushi"

"We should reveal the doctor's real face in front of everyone"

"What if he revealed Shyam's real face?"

"Let him do it... but we are not going to do it. But, I don't think the doctor will reveal Shyam."

"Why?"

"Shyam is a lawyer. The doctor needs his support to bring him out of the case. So, he won't reveal Shyam's real face"

"But, how are going to prove the doctor wrong?"

Khushi told him her plan and Aman went speechless.

"Ok, Khushi... as you said"

"I hope you are not feeling uncomfortable..."

"No, Khushi, when it comes to ASR, I won't give a damn to anyone and anything... not even for Lavanya"

Khushi wondered hearing that.

"Thank you, Bhai"

"Be ready..."

"Always..."

They disconnected the call.

She smiled, seeing Arnav smelling her pillow. HP who was standing at their doorstep with a juice glass also smiled. Khushi gave him permission to enter the room by nodding her head.

"Khushi Babhi, did you tell Aman baba about their plan?"

"Yeah... I told him. You just be like you know nothing because I don't want to lose the only helping hand in RM."

"You don't worry Babhi, I will be careful and will handle HIM carefully"

"Please give this to Aman Bhai when he comes here"

Khushi gave a cover to HP.

"Jee" Taking it from Khushi, he kept it in his pant pocket.

Khushi nodded ok and HP left the room after smiling at Arnav who was inhaling Khushi's hair oil smell from her pillow.