87 Epilogue

Epilogue

Arnav's plan worked. RM became busy with Lavanya's wedding preparations. That kept Anjali busy. She didn't even get time to think about anything beyond Lavanya's wedding. The rituals of the wedding started taking place one by one up to MEHNDI.

Arnav came from the office as usual. Khushi brought him coffee as usual. She forwarded the cup to him who just came from the washroom, getting fresh. He saw Khushi's mehndi-filled hands.

"Wow... The MEHNDI LOOKS BEAUTIFUL mehndi in your hands" Note the point, he didn't say 'YOUR HANDS LOOK BEAUTIFUL WITH MEHNDI'

Khushi smiled. Arnav took the cup from her hand. That was when he saw HIS name on her palm. He held her hand gently and gave it a look.

"I never know my name could look so attractive," he said.

"Arnavji, what happened to you? You are flattering me a lot?"

"you make me FLAT... so, I'm flattering..."

Arnav thought something, he pulled Khushi towards him who sat next to him jolting.

"Don't you feel bad, seeing the marriage rituals that you didn't enjoy at the time of your marriage?" Arnav asked.

"What about you? You don't even know when you got married" she chuckled.

"I'm not so attached to such rituals and all but you"

"I performed all the rituals at the time of our wedding"

"Is it?" Arnav raised his brows.

"Yeah... I wrote your name on my mehndi too"

"Did your mother or Di force you?"

"No one forced me. Di sent the beautician to GH to draw mehndi on my palms. She asked my permission to write your name. I permitted"

"What kind you are Khushi? Did you write a mental's name in your palm?"

Without thinking, Khushi hit his shoulder.

"I already warned you don't use the word"

"You are the biggest mental than me you know"

Khushi dropped her jaw.

"Then what? I didn't even know what was happening with me... and you wrote my name on your palm?"

"You didn't know what was happening but I knew. To register the reality in my mind that you are my husband, I wrote your name in my palm. If you name me mental for my act, I don't mind"

Gathering her in his arms, he made her sit in his lap, he bit her jawline slightly, making her hiss. Khushi looked at him caressing her jawline.

"Whenever you take my side, it feels like biting you... lovingly" he dashed her forehead with his.

Khushi smiled closing her eyes.

"Don't you feel to bite me...?"

Pinching his lower lip, Khushi said, making his brows go up.

"I often thought to bit your lip" she bit it slightly making Arnav dumbfounded.

He gazed at her, could not understand that he was not dreaming. Khushi tried to get off with a giggle, and Arnav gripped her.

"Then why didn't you bite me when I asked you?"

"Did you ask me this way?"

Arnav rolled his eyes.

"Crazy man..." She pinched his cheek making him smile at her lovingly.

........

Aman and Lavanya's wedding was over. Aman hugged Arnav.