42 Question arrows

Note: 41st chapter is missed. I posted it after 42nd chapter. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Part 42 Question arrows

Khushi ran to Arnav's room with lemon salt water. Shyam got irritated, seeing her taking lead.

"Rani Sahiba, I think we should not let Khushi do things for Arnav," he said making a thoughtful face.

"Why?" Anjali asked frowning.

"What if he doesn't like it? what if he shouts at her? He was already got hit in his head. We are not sure whether his mind is stable... we should not stress him at least for a few days..."

Cutting him,

"Let his mind condition be anything. He has to accept Khushi"

"Don't forget you got him married to Khushi without his consent. What if he doesn't like her?"

"I don't think so... didn't you see how lovingly he talked to her?"

"It's because she helped Lavanya..."

"Exactly... he will like her if he gets to know that she is his wife who tried hard to get him out of his mental illness" Anjali walked away didn't want to continue the argument, leaving Shyam with disappointment.

.............

Arnav was lying on the bed waiting for Khushi. He was not sure whether she would come to his room preparing something for him or would she send HP. Taking a deep breath, he closed his eyes. The problem is not a problem... the problem is how we handle the problem and our attitude towards the problem. On one side, the mental illness made his life horrible, but, on the other side, he got an incomparable wife because of the illness. how fate played with him stunningly...! It made him meet a girl. Within a few days there meeting, it made him a mental patient. And when he got rid of his mental illness, the same girl was standing in front of him as his WIFE. Poor she... she should have faced a tough time because of him. Don't know how did she cross the phase of life. He so wanted to give his shoulder for her to lean on. But he was not in the state to do that right now because he wanted to know what exactly happened between the accident and his recovery. He also wanted to know about the six months, that had changed his life upside down. Instead of going with the most recent treatment, why did Raizadas get him married to Khushi? He wanted to know that... especially, the reason for Raizadas HIDE and SEEK.

Arnav's thoughts got distracted as Khushi knocked on Arnav's door. Arnav who was waiting for her said,

"Come in..."

She went in and saw him lying on the bed. He didn't sit seeing him which made Khushi worried. Was he feeling so dizzy? She extended the glass towards him.

"What's this?" he asked plainly not taking the glass from her, staying in the lying position.

"Salt lemon water"

"For?"

"For low BP"

"Only you will bring this also?"

"I don't know whether Di knows about it or not. That's why I brought it"

"I don't want it... let me sleep for a while" he intentionally said that to see what she does.

"Please drink this and then sleep, Arnavji. You will feel better"

Arnav looked at her with a piercing gaze.

"I don't like if anyone forces me for anything..." he said studying her expression.

Khushi stood clutching the glass, gulping down.