46 About Swamiji

Part 46 About Swamiji (Longest Update)

Khushi came to her room with her mobile. She dialed Meena. She attended it right away.

"Khushi..."

"Lavanya said you asked me to call you. What's the matter, Meena?" Khushi asked.

"Lavanya said Arnav Bhai got his memory back..."

Cutting her,

"Yes..."

"Does he remember you?"

"How could he remember me? He slipped from the stairs and got hit on his head again. He would have remembered me only if he had gotten his memory back through Swamiji's treatment"

"I don't know what to say, Khushi. I really don't know whether I should feel happy for him getting his memory back or should I feel bad for him forgetting you"

"It's all fate, Meena. I don't know what else is stored for me" she choked.

"What that idiot Lavanya is doing? Can't she just tell him the truth?"

"No one is in the condition to do anything. This is unexpected for everyone. We were getting ready to take him to Tamilnadu for the treatment and he got his memory back. We knew very well that he knows nothing about his mental illness. How does he feel if we say you had been a mentally ill patient?"

"what's the end of this problem, Khushi?"

"I don't know..."

"Didn't he ask who you are?"

"Raizadas said I'm Lavanya's friend and I'm here in the search of a job"

"Didn't he talk to you formally too?"

"He did... he is a nice man. He is ready to offer me a job in AR"

"Oh..."

"Tomorrow I'm going to AR with him"

"At least, something good is going to happen to you"

"Mmmm... I have to go... will call you later"

"Ok, take care"

Meena sighed.

........

Arnav's mind was on a tight schedule with deep thinking. His mind almost rotated around Shyam as his mind was getting cleared slowly about Khushi because Aman was so much fine with her. Arnav believed that Aman won't appreciate a wrong woman... definitely not if she was related to Arnav. So, more than Khushi, Shyam was the one who should be concentrated. He supposed.

At the same time,

Khushi went to the kitchen to help HP as usual.

"Khushi Bhabi, please leave the kitchen." HP pleaded.

"Why Hari Prakashji?"

"Arnav Baba is getting angry with me for making you work in the kitchen. You have no idea how much he scolded me. Please leave"

"But Hari Prakashji, I would like to work for my family. What's wrong with that?"

"You better get permission from your husband instead of arguing with a poor servant."

Khushi sighed.

"He is not wrong though. Why would you work when RM has servants? You are a queen... just sit crossing your legs, Bhabi"

Khushi left the kitchen and said nothing.

In the meantime, Arnav came to Anjali's room. He saw Anjali was on call. Sitting on the bed, he waited for her to finish talking.