82 Punishment

Part 82 Punishment

Taking Anjali in the car, Shyam drove the car at full speed. Anjali started, hitting him. She tried to stop the car by rotating the steering wheel. Shyam clutched her hands in his left hand and managed the steering wheel in her right hand.

"Why are you doing this? Where are you taking me? I don't want to even look at your face. Let me go" she shouted.

"Rani Sahiba, please listen to me. I love you so much"

"Shut up... don't you dare talk about love. what you are having in your heart is not love... it's something no one can like. It's fake... completely fake" she exclaimed.

"Don't tell my love is fake. Only I know how much I adore you. you are not only my love but also my life. Without you, I can't live, Rani Sahiba. There is no happiness in my life without you. Please try to understand me. come with me. we will go somewhere else where there is no one who could disturb us"

"I won't come with you anywhere. Stop the car" she tried to free her hands from his clutch.

But, Shyam's clutch was enough tighter not to let her go.

"Leave my hand"

"I will never leave you, Rani Sahiba. You are going to be with me and no one could change it. You are my wife. You ought to be with me. Try to understand, all the mistakes done by me are only out of love. I will die if you go away from me"

"You have already killed me a long ago. You are a KILLER. You killed my heart... you killed my feelings... There is nothing to talk to you about it. I don't like to be with you. I will kill myself if you don't let me go"

Shyam looked at her horrified. His grip on her hand loosened. Anjali turned the steering wheel to the left side. In no time, the car ran to the left side where there was a stone on the side of the road. The car wheel banged on it and Anjali lost her balance who didn't wear a seatbelt. She was thrown out of the car, breaking the front glass of the car. She fell down on the road with a lot of injuries and also a major injury on her head. She lost consciousness. Shyam also got hit on the steering wheel but he was with his sense. He got down from the car and went to Anjali.

"Rani Sahiba..." He tapped her cheek.

There was no movement in Anjali that made Shyam nervous. He checked her pulse and huffed in relief as it was still beating. Picking her up, he made her sit on the seat. He buckled her with the seatbelt and took her to the nearby hospital.

In the meanwhile,

Mohan came in the car.

"Follow the car," Nani said pointing at Shyam's car while getting into it.

She called Arnav. Arnav attended the call right away.

"Chotte...." Nani's nervousness-filled voice made Arnav nervous.

"Nani... are you alright? What happened, Nani?"

"We came out of the hospital. Suddenly a car came from somewhere. Damadji got down from the car and took Anjali in the car forcefully. Don't know where he is taking her. I'm scared, Chotte"

Arnav gritted his teeth.

"Which side he took her?"

"He is going towards the India gate. We are following them"

"You don't panic. turn the speaker on"

Nani turned the speaker on.

"Mohan"

"Jee Arnav Bhaiya"

"Drive the car carefully... I'm coming"

"Ok, Bhaiya... I'm following them. Their car is within my eye limit only. Their car is swaying. It seems they are fighting" Mohan said which made Arnav scared.