12 Sold Out

Part 12 Sold out (Long update)

RM

"I'm going to give SHAGUN to Khushi tomorrow morning," Anjali said while having lunch.

All of them looked at her.

"I believe you are Chotte's well-wishers. If it is true, you too join me" Anjali said.

"What do you think of us, Anjali? Don't we want Chotte's recovery?" Nani asked.

Before Anjali said anything,

"We just not fine with his marriage with Khushi," Lavanya said.

"Khushi agreed"

"She would have been forced to..."

"It's our Chotte's luck... (Anjali gulped down.) I believe so..."

"I don't know what made you believe so," Shyam asked.

"Do you remember, Nani, we discussed with our Panditji about Chotte's horoscope once..."

Nani nodded yes.

"As per Chotte's Horoscope, he will get married at the age of twenty-eight"

Nani was silent as she too knew about it.

"If the wedding doesn't happen at the age of twenty-eight, his marriage will never happen. We knew he is stepping into twenty-nine the next month"

Nani nodded yes.

"Our Pandit said his wedding will not be like a normal wedding. I didn't understand the meaning than" Nani said.

"He said nothing when I asked him that day. Now, I understand. Our Panditji should have known Chotte's miserable future... that's why he should have hinted to us"

"Rani Sahiba, horoscopes are just Myth..."

"Let it be... As per the Panditji's statement, Chotte's wedding is not going to be a normal one. You can't deny it. He said, if the marriage doesn't happen at the age of twenty-eight, Chotte will never get married. What if the hidden meaning of his statement is, 'he will never get cured if he doesn't get married at twenty-eight?' how could I let it happen?" she asked.

Shyam gulped down.

"Everything is falling in its right place, then what's your problem?"

"I don't know how you think a marriage can change a mental patient" Shyam sighed.

"How did you think, Chotte will lose interest in women if you bring a woman to RM?" Anjali threw an arrow.

"I just suggested..."

"Likewise, this is my suggestion"

"But Khushi..."

"Khushi?"

"She has life"

"I'm not stealing her life"

"You are... indirectly..."

"I don't care whether you are coming to GH or not. This marriage will happen. Tomorrow morning is Shagun"

"Ok... but, are these rituals necessary? Because Arnav could sense nothing"

"But, Khushi could sense everything... she is in her full sense. She knows what's happening in her life. That's what is important here. Khushi should feel it in every step of this wedding that Chotte is her husband. The day I fixed the marriage is an auspicious day that comes once in hundred years. I believe Chotte will be happy with Khushi..." Anjali said emotionally.