59 A step ahead

Part 59 A step ahead...

The next morning

Raizadas gathered in the dining for breakfast. Anjali still looked moody. Arnav noticed it.

"Di, are you alright?" He asked making a serious face.

She nodded YES with a plastering smile.

"Khushi... You should be at the office at sharp 10o' clock. Understood?" Said Arnav.

Khushi was bewildered yet nodded ok.

"Bhai, don't you take her with you?" Lavanya asked.

"How could I take her with me? I'm Boss, after all..." He said shaking his shoulders slightly.

"You are Boss... only inside AR. More than that, you are my brother, she is my friend..."

"Then, drop her in the office every day... She is your friend... not mine" Arnav said.

Lavanya looked at Khushi who was gazing at Arnav.

"You should get used to it, Khushi... Then only you can understand that life is not so easy" Arnav said.

"She already knew that Bhai because she experienced the worst in her life," Lavanya said feeling sad.

Arnav got stuck for a while.

"Then, it won't be hard for her to reach the office by bus or auto. Right?" he said composing himself.

"Why are you so adamant, Chotte? What harm if you take her with you? She comes to your office only. If you have so much problem taking her with you, then why did you offer her a job in AR? She would have found a job on her own. Then she would have understood not only life but also human around her is hard"

Anjali said and stood up, leaving the breakfast unfinished.

"Cool down, Di... Why are you getting hyper unnecessarily? It's a simple thing... So what, if I'm not taking her with me? You can send her with Mohan..."

Cutting him,

"Thank you for your idea, Chotte... You carry on" she walked.

"Di... Di have your breakfast..." Arnav shouted but Anjali didn't stop.

Arnav ran to her and stopped her clutching her hand.

"What's wrong Di? Is it necessary for leaving your breakfast?"

"I don't want to eat"

"Di, I don't like either anyone showing their hatred for food or skipping breakfast... You know that" Arnav said strictly.

Anjali stood silently.

"Ok... I will take Khushi with me... Happy?"

She nodded yes.

"Let go" he brought her to the dining. Anjali continued eating.

"Don't know when will you stop doing emotional blackmail..." Arnav said.

Anjali smiled slightly.

"It won't work all the time, Di... Keep it in your mind" He said smirking.

That changed Raizadas' face. Arnav stood up.

"I will bring my laptop. Be ready" Arnav said looking at Khushi. She nodded ok.

Arnav went to his room. Khushi looked at Anjali.

"Di, I think I should leave RM"

All of them looked at her with shock.

"I don't think Arnavji will like me..."