7 Difference

Part 7 Difference...

Khushi was horror-struck, seeing her brother Swaraj at the wrong time. Swaraj's visit was not new to her. He always visited her college to get money from Khushi for his alcohol expense. Now also he was there to get money only. Though Khushi never gave him the money he kept on nagging her. Sometimes, to avoid problems, Lavanya and Meena used to give him money.

Swaraj headed to Lavanya wrathfully. Khushi came in front of Lavanya and hid her behind her.

"Did your brother rape Khushi?" Swaraj asked Lavanya.

"No... he didn't... he is a mental patent. He just pounced on me" Khushi answered his question.

"Don't lie, Khushi. I heard what she said. She apologized to you for some red spots on your upper body"

"Bhai... I will tell you everything..." Lavanya pleaded.

"What do you want to tell? Will you be talking casually if I touch you like your brother touched my sister?" he cornered Lavanya.

Lavanya bowed down whereas Khushi gritted her teeth.

"Stop talking rubbish. Are you a mental patient like her brother? In fact, you are the one who is shouting like a maniac. Don't you think this is about my reputation? You yourself are leaking out something which should be kept secret." Khushi chided him.

"Yeah... you are right. This is not a matter to talk about here..."

He removed his mobile and dialed the GH landline number.

"Bhai, please don't tell Amma about it" Khushi pleaded.

"Why should not I tell Amma about it? Whom do you try to protect?" he asked looking at Lavanya.

At the same time, Garima attended the call. Before Garima said anything,

"What are you doing at home without even knowing what happened to your daughter?" he sneered.

Garima frowned. What he was talking about?

"Tell me the matter first and then shout," Garima said.

"Someone raped your daughter"

"Whaaaaat?"

"Yes, her friend Lavanya's brother is the one who did a great job and your daughter hid it from you in the process of saving her friend"

Garima was shaken to the root. Did Khushi get raped?

"Listen... I'm not going to leave this matter. Come to Shantivan if you are concerned about your daughter. I have already started" he started walking.

Khushi rolled her eyes. She looked at Lavanya whose hand was shivering.

"Lavanya, do you have money?" Khushi asked with regret.

Lavanya opened her clutch and removed a bunch of five hundred rupees notes. She extended it to Khushi. Khushi rushed behind her brother and stopped him clutching his shirt. He turned towards her with anger and his angry fled away seeing a bunch of money in her hand.

"Take this and leave," she said.

In no time, he snatched the money.

"I won't leave you," he said looking at Lavanya in a warning manner and walking away not because he didn't want to create a scene. He already ignited Garima and she will take care of the rest. He knew that. This money was something he could not get easily. As of now, that money was enough for him. He could drink alcohol peacefully for more than one month using this money. So, he left.