45 Wife

Part 45 Wife

Aman blurt out the truth, unaware of the truth that Arnav was the one who was on the other side. Poor him, how did he know the great ASR would contact him through his wife's number, that too when he didn't know she was his wife?

So, Khushi was indeed his WIFE. Of course, Arnav was super happy. He felt a kind of relief. He felt a tickling sensation when he looked at Khushi. she looked more beautiful than before in his eyes. Arnav disconnected the call without talking anything to Aman.

"Aman's number is busy..." Arnav said while blocking Aman's number and extended it to Khushi. Arnav didn't want Aman to call Khushi back and he didn't want them to know that Aman blurts out the truth.

"Thanks," he said.

"He may call you again, seeing the missed call..." Khushi said not taking her mobile from him.

"Yeah... but don't know when will he call back"

"You said, it's something urgent..."

"So?"

"Attend the call when he calls back"

"Shall I keep the phone with me?" Arnav asked unbelievably.

"Yeah... you can give me after attending his call"

"Thanks"

Khushi nodded ok and left the place.

Arnav wanted an authentic assurance of his wedding and he got it from Aman. He might not have shown interest to check her phone as he got what he wanted. But the authentic assurance raised his curiosity to check her phone. Especially, he wanted to know who was Swamiji. Now, there was no hesitation in him that stopped him before. He got to know she was his wife. So, he had the right to open her mobile and check it. Before checking her phone, he locked his room door from inside. He didn't want to get caught if Khushi came to his room to get her mobile back.

Arnav pressed his finger on the sensor to unlock Khushi's phone. He gulped hard as it was unlocked. He opened the gallery and started checking the photos. He was speechless, seeing hundreds of photos of him with many weird expressions. He could not believe he POSED like that. he started trusting that he could have been a mental patient.

His hand got stuck when he saw a particular photo in which Khushi was sitting on his lap, circling his neck. He wondered, how could she be so happy with a mental? He questioned himself. He scrolled the photo and saw Khushi kissing his cheek smilingly. He could not understand what kind of relationship they shared. Were they this close? Had Khushi had this much patience? How did she get the mental patient under her control? How did she give her phone to him without worries? Her brother said Khushi was not ready to marry him at first. Then, how did she get involved with him to this extent? There was no hesitation on her face to be on his lap. The happiness on her face seemed TRUE. More than that, HE too looked happy with Khushi. He remembered again about the Taj Mahal man. HE DIDN'T WANT HIS MOTHER BUT ONLY KHUSHI. She would have given her best to this relationship. Didn't she know he won't remember her if he got his memory back? Then how could she be happy with him? he caressed her photo lovingly.

Khushi was his wife. He got strong assurance from Aman and also these photos. Then why Shyam was creating problems? Of course, Shyam was his sister's husband but when it comes to Aman, Shyam could not stand against him. Arnav was confident that Aman won't lie. That too, he talked with the misconception that he was talking to Khushi. What was Shyam's problem? Why did he try to break his marriage? Why?

There was a lot of question raised in his mind. He wanted to know about them. But he could not do that right away. He had been mental. He should have been wild too... many unpleasant things should have taken place in his life. but in those everything, something sweet too happened, that was KHUSHI. The way she reached him might be unpleasant but she was a nice girl. He sent selected photos to his mobile and deleted his number from her mobile. So that Khushi won't get to know about it.