19 Improvement

Part 19 Improvement

Khushi also hugged Arnav. Arnav sensed Khushi's hands on his back and looked at her. Khushi smiled at him. Khushi was overwhelmed when he showed his cheek to her. he asked for a kiss just like she kissed him the previous days. So, he could follow up on her actions. Khushi kissed his cheek smilingly. Before he asked to kiss her on the other cheek, she herself kissed. After that, she walked to the bed.

"Oiii..." Arnav called her.

Keeping her index finger on her lips, she gestured for him to be silent.

"Shhhh... don't shout... you should talk slowly" she talked said whispering.

Arnav shrank his eyes as he didn't know what she said.

"I'm Khushi... your wife," she said pointing to herself.

"I'm Khushi... your wife" Arnav repeated, pointing to himself.

"No, (pointing at herself) I'm Khushi. You are Arnavji... my husband" she said touching him with her index finger.

Arnav frowned.

Again pointing herself, Khushi said,

"Khushi... your wife..."

Pointing at Arnav,

"Arnavji... my husband"

Arnav didn't repeat it but Khushi didn't feel bad about it. Arnav pointed to his hair.

"What?" Khushi asked.

Taking her hand, he asked her to caress it. Khushi combed his hair with her fingers smilingly.

"Arnavji is so sweet" She kissed his cheeks.

Arnav pressed his lips together cutely. Khushi thought something and showed her cheek to him. Arnav dashed her cheek with his lips as he didn't know how to kiss her. Taking his knuckle, Khushi showed him how to kiss. Taking her knuckle, Arnav repeated it.

"Good boy" she pinched his cheeks.

Arnav also pinched her cheek but without a smile.

Khushi thought something. She walked towards the gate to see what he was going to do if she tried to leave the room. Arnav circled her waist from behind and lifted her from the ground. He ran towards the bed, lifted her, and put her on the bed. For a second, Khushi was stuck.

"No..." He said, spreading his hands and legs, blocking her way.

Khushi chuckled.

"Ok, I'm not going. Sit here" she tapped the bed.

Arnav sat on the bed, looking at her. Khushi pulled Arnav on her lap. He laid on her lap and was looking at her constantly. Khushi caressed his hair with a smile. Arnav's eyes slowly closed in sleep but he opened his eyes jerking. He didn't want to sleep because Khushi won't be there if he slept. When he woke up from his sleep, Khushi would not have been there. So, he became cautious and tried not to sleep but he could not hold himself for long. After a while, he dozed off.

Khushi took his head from her lap and put it on the pillow slowly. She thought for a while deeply. She loosened her hair clips and made her hair messy. She pulled the saree fleets off of her shoulder and also from her waist. Taking a long breath, she walked out of the room, covering herself with her saree pallu. She saw all of them were in the living room. Obviously, women were crying. They stood up, seeing Khushi. Khushi rushed to her room, bowing down.

"Khushiii..." Lavanya mumbled crying.

Anjali sat on the couch with a thud whereas Shyam smiled inwardly.