71 Anjali's Doubt

Part 71 Anjali's doubt

Aman didn't disturb Arnav. He knew Arnav will be busy as it was his first night. He tried to contact the assistant commissioner but he didn't attend the call because the police department was on fire due to a lockup death. Without any choice, he waited for the whole night without sleeping, trying for AC's number and expecting him to receive it.

The next morning

Getting disturbed, Arnav opened his eyes from sleep as Khushi tried to come out of his arms. Flipping her onto the bed, he rested his head on her chest and closed his eyes, to sleep a little more.

"Arnavji..." Khushi caressed his hair.

"Sleep..." he said not opening his eyes.

"It's already 6:30..." Khushi sighed.

"It's just 6:30..." He said snuggling more into her chest, caressing his face on her chest.

"Don't do this Arnavji..." She said, closing her eyes.

"What will you do waking up so earlier?" he questioned.

"I'm not talking about it," she said not opening her eyes, gasping.

"Then?" Arnav raised his head and looked at her.

"You are igniting my desire by arousing my sensitive skin"

Arnav looked at her wondering.

"I hope I'm not dreaming... What I just heard is true...?" he asked unbelievably.

"Why? Don't I have feelings?" Khushi asked the million-dollar question.

Arnav widened his eyes.

"If it's so, how did you manage when the mental do the same?"

Khushi was silent.

"Answer me..."

"Don't ask me that. Only I know how tough it was for me to bear the sensation" she said with a blush.

"You should have trained me to keep you in the pleasure..."

"You would have asked me to do it in front of everyone, then..." Khushi laughed.

"Did I do something like that that embarrassed you?"

"You did nothing other than embarrass me" she chuckled.

"It seems I enjoyed a lot without any pressure..."

"Yeah, you never bothered about people around us. Without caring about anyone and anything, you hugged me, kissed me casually..."

"Wow... Really?"

"Yes... And you were so close to Devi Maiya also..." She laughed.

"What the..."

"Yeah... You asked Devi Maiya to give a baby to me"

"Oh... It seems DM will fulfill my wish soon..." Arnav laughed.

She pouted.

"Ok, let me go"

"No way"

"Why?"

"Didn't you say, you too have feelings? After igniting your desire, how could I leave you unsatisfactory?"

"So?"

"Let me satisfy you"

"You can do it tonight..."

Cutting her,

"Nooo... If I let you go after knowing what you feel, I'm not a responsible husband..." He intentionally caressed his face on one of the most sensitive parts, making her shiver.