6 Unexpected Turn

Part 6 Unexpected turn. (Long Update)

GH

Garima was waiting for Khushi as it was 9:30 pm. She huffed in relief, seeing her getting down from the car.

"How big the car is...!" Garima thought.

"Thank you" Thanking the driver, Khushi got down from the car.

Garima found no book in Khushi's hand.

"Khushi, where is the book?" Garima asked.

"I didn't get it," She said while walking.

"Did you study with your friends?"

"Mmm"

"oh... that's why are you late?"

"Mmm"

"It seems you guys enjoyed it a lot..."

Khushi gulped hard.

"Seeing you're messed up saree itself I understood," Garima said.

Khushi walked to her room.

"Come fast and eat, Khushi"

"I don't want anything"

"Oh... have you had dinner with your friends?"

"Mmm... I'm tired..." Khushi went to her room and locked the door.

She sat on the bed with a thud. Her sight caught the Devi Maiya's idol. She turned her face opposite to the idol swiftly. She again looked at the idol.

"I'm not going to talk to you. You made me face a horrible situation. Is this how you save me? Where were you when he pounced on me? Were you watching how he was touching me? What God you are? Why are you playing with me? It seems you are enjoying it... Go... I'm not going to talk to you..."

She came to DM and panted hard, looking at the idol. She pulled her saree pallu off of her shoulder.

"See... what he had done to me... this is what you want? How could I live peacefully after this? How could I not be thinking of HIM? He will be in my mind for my whole life because he is the one who touched me FIRST. I will remember him whenever my husband touches me if I get married. Don't you want me to get married? Do you want me to become a saint? Do you want me all for yourself?"

She put the pallu back on her shoulder.

"I thought I have you... I thought you are the only one in the whole world who is concerned for me but you failed me. I'm not going to worship you anymore"

Kneeling in front of the idol,

"Don't you always give me answers to my questions? What will be your answer now? Tell me..." She exclaimed.

That's when Garima knocked on Khushi's room door. Wiping her face, Khushi opened the door.

"Your friend Lavanya wants to talk to you. She is on the line"

Khushi nodded yes.

"Could you get me some milk, Amma?" she asked milk to send Garima to the kitchen. she didn't want Garima to be with her when Lavanya talked to her.

Taking the receiver, Khushi said,

"Hello..."

"Khushi, I'm sorry..." Lavanya cried again.

Khushi closed her eyes.

"I don't know how to console you and how to THANK you as well"

Khushi opened her eyes. THANK?