nothing like you and me

I really sucks at keeping up the time okay....so lets conclude jimin is in six month and kookie is in five .... Is that okay?? And nara baby is around five .....

And most probably dada is going to end.....not now but soon.....thanks for being with me through. Out.....

Lets get it

Jimin lia and yoongi had gone to deagu since yoongis grandparents wants to see jimin and they cant make escuse to the elder one....and now jimin is doing his best ,no morning sickness or tired....after the four month of actuall toll over him he is active more than before ....

Jungkook is just clingy thats what we can describe his pregnancy......always want his husbands scent lingers on him like an omega to make him feel assured and safe......mostly taehyungs one arms will be protectively wraped over his lower waist or belly.....or on his legs keeping massages even thou he reject it a thousand times still he keeps on doing it ......

Naras shoot has almost ready and well chan immedetely agree making his parents to agree to it making them amuze since chan is not someone who is fond of being in the spot light....he likes to be on stage but not on cameras......

The news broght a total choas.....making the mighty namjoon to moody ,belive me when i say he fucking pout to jin which fortunate or unfortunately jimin .....out of all jimin saw it.....now even their gardner knows it.....poor joon..... Everyone is amuze and tease joon but whatever he told all of them in an unfazed manner

"Princess is my princess " and goes making everyone to look at him with amuze and start to laugh again .....and jin pointing at himself and ask

"Nice.....atleast i am aware i am not his princess now ..... Where was your wedding vows mr kim that you promised me😑😒.... Tae you girl have my man in her pinkies and even i am stunned to speak of how it happens.....she beats me getting the man who is head over heels for Me The world wide handsome ME "

He sigh even thou it was all joke they are amuze at how a grandchild can conquer a mighty stubborn heart with her little chubby fingers poking over his dimples..... kim nara is really something....the most precious gift they all ever get....their little sunshine and fluffball.....their happiness and wealth.... The one who bring them everything including jungkook who is the biggest asset in taehyung life.....they couldn't ask for anything more than jungkook and nara in their life....they both maintain peace and happiness in their home....the happiness jin and joon tressured for years with love...... Something that could break easily if not the right person enters the home holdind taehyungs hands......

Nara was the right glich that happens at the right time ...... She was born as a Park but raised as a Jeon only for her to be the precious gem of the Kim's ...... She was precious and she travelled all the hurdles with her momma to be in her dada's arms,the rightful one to own her.....

Jungkook was sulking from morning ,why? Bcoz his hyungie is going to office and he cant go .....his baby bumb is showing nicely now and taehyung was not ready to risk anything at all....he told the boy he will be in home by noon but that doesnt help him but to sulk ,his pout was getting bigger each sec seeing his husband getting ready....he select the dress arrange the file he do everything but with a pout.....he look so adorable with sulky face and waddle with his bumb one hands protectvely over it.....and taehyung cant help but to smile all while watching his pup waddleding like a whipped man he is......

Jungkook sigh when he was trapped in his husbands arms.....cupping his bumb by the lower waist of him ,pulling him closer to the elders chest....he try to wiggle....yes try .....because kim jungkook melts in kim taehyungs scent.....even they gonna fight which will never happen but if ,it will last only till taehyung hugs him.....if u ask me who is more whipped....i will be in trouble to answer.....