cherrys

Life was good for jungkook and nara.... never in his life jungkook expect that he will have a life like this.... today he have a small home, he got a television a kitchen, a bathroom and even a dining room.... from a single room that had a kitchen on the corner and bedroom and dining at same place.... life took him a very good diversion..... he is so happy that his child dont get cold in winter or get drained in water during rain.... he is so thankful for jisso and her famiky who look at him like he is their brother.... sometimes he ask himself if he deserve it..... but everyhuman is selfish at some point..... so does jungkook..... selfish for the affection these people give him and nara....

Unlike him his daughter is growing with good people around.... niki that boy is so whipped of nara.... he run to her after his schools but dont touch her as jisso tell her only touch her after bath.... but the boy never fail to run to see her before running to wash himself..... and nara she is a little puppy waiting for niki every single day....

Niki is a rich boy.... he could be raised as a spoiled brat..... his mother is the famous model and actress and his father is an actor too but they raise him as a good boy..... niki claim he is nara's big brother.... that he is her anpanman who gonna protect her from evil..... jungkook always watch them play at the living while he cook....

Niki love jungkook to.... he is so found of his bunny hyung and kookies cooking is so divine that niki also couldn't help but to eat everything including veggies.... kookie have some tricks to make the boy eat.... he make animal figures and decorate the plate to attract the boy.... sometime he let him sit on the isle and help him so that he could trick niki telling that the cook must taste his food which niki do like proudly....

Jungkook realy make jisso lofe easy.... he come early with nara make breakfast help niki, even help her.... he wait for niki even if jisso is not home.... so he was not only a cook but a caretaker too.... as time passes they really love each other like a family.... and jungkook is more than happy to it....

He was paid good, still jungkook dont accept anything more than what he work for.... he still save his money without waiting for anything that include he dont eat anything outside.... because he get a nice food so why would he need to buy anything..... still he choose to buy clothes that are so cheap but he buy some good clothes for nara.... he is saving every single penny for his daughters operation, but the medicine she is taking really make his pocket empty fast....

Like this one year had passed in his new home.... nara start to walk baby steps.... she start to blabber up things.... call niki oppa.... call kookie momma she sometime call jisso momma which at first give a panic attack to kookie but soon got okay seeing a happy jisso who was telling everyone that nara call her momma.... she call seojoon unkie.... words are not so correct but she use to tell the last words and we could guess what she is talking....

And about kims well jin always keep ask jisso about jungkook....they all have a busy life and usually they dont meet up in jisso's house, if anything they gather at the kim's.... so they dont get time to see jungkook.....but at times jin ask for him and jungkook always feel greatful that such a greatman still remember him and ask for his well being....can people exist like that??  He always question....sometime he think he come to a very different world....

And about taehyung his life is good and hard....the more he got famous the more he got to restrict his likes.....he cant roam around....the second film was also a super hit making taehyung and jennie the best pair of the year....so the upcoming projects do have favoured jennie where as taehyung is losing his mind with that girl....

She keep on getting on his nerve....there is been 115 scandals within one year that too more than 90 was with jennie....can you imagine that....and the fact that every single scandal lead to only one person jennie....

She play innocent infront of taehyung....with his permision and not she took selfies with him and post it at different time, captioning with secret codes which indeed leads suspicious....not only that she tell subtle that they are indeed in a secret relation...

As its a fire news the programs jennie was being invited raise to maximum....she is not the top demanded actress for variety shows.....with the same questions regarding taehyung....how is the work with him.....how is there chemistry.....how long they work.....is there any upcoming project.....they look good together.....are the dating etc....

The fake shy she always pull when someone mention taehyung always leads to another theory.....the way she look at him the way she say about him everything become a story.....and now its a tug of war in the industry to beat jennie and become the next queen of taehyung....this might not be public bit that the truth.....every single agencies with their female potential idols abd actress are giving their everything to directors just to make sure the next female lead of taehyung is from their company....its business and taehyung is their lucky card.....

Taehyung know he was being used....sometimes he think of quting but his dad always say quiting are for losers....its his passion while music is his love.....and those heartfelt messages he receive from his fans always cheer him.....if his music or acting can be make someone life a little good he is okay to edure it.....for him its not business....he dont need that.....he is a born prince....he can simply sleep and can rule everyone.....but he choose this....because its what his heart wanted.

As things getting on high end that every single person talk about taehyung and jennie, finally taehyung decide to drop his project which is again paired with jennie....he dont want her to drop it so he do it.....but the world know its kim taehyung the demand not jennie....if he dont want to work with her then she is out.....after a lot of convincing taehyung was paired with a new cast..... Lia...

She is a cute and bubbly girl who can pull the cast really well than jennie so nothing was there to get blow up.....taehyung just hope lia wont be another jennie...

But the fact that jennie got rejected get another controversy...... even though they keep it in secret someone from the film company publish it get the attention to the movie so that the new face will have a more welcome.....

Jennie was fuming in anger....she was rejected she directly went to the company to ask the director directly, flexing her non exiating relationship with taehyung and how dare he choose to reject her.....but only got shocked when the director informed her that it was taehyung himself who dont want her as his heroin really burn her pride.....she could feel the people around her who were rush to the scene with her scream start to look at her and mock her......

But that vedio of her shouting at director, how she openly without shame tell taehyunv is in relation with her, how director tell it was taehyunh who reject her was the new hot topic......it spread like wild fire and by now jennie is again the hot topic...... but she is no longer in demand....

Within this one year only one time taehyung come to jisso home.....he had the dinner with them and praise how good it was while jisso start to blabber how good jungkook is, how pure and understanding he is and also about nara......but to their destiny jungkook had gone early that day as nara had a breathing trouble and the fate dont let them meet.....

Jungkook come to know that winter bear is of kim taehyung, now he have a tv so he use to watch some drama and movie sometimes and to say he start to admire kim taehyung the man who sing him to sleep.....even nara stop crying hearing taehyung or seeing him.....you can't blame her, her first lullaby was winter bear so does her mom.....

Later on taehyung relese some more songs which become the favourite of the jeons.....if you ask jungkook and nara will tell they are taehyung baised only if he knew the bais system.....like every fan jungkook also picture taehyung as some super human....looking at him with respect and admiration.....praising to himself how handsome and how divine his face and voice is.....and secretly wish to see him too.....

_________________________________________

So how is it?

So they three know but dont see and know each other.....

Atleast they know each others existence unlike us 😒😭