gym🤧

This was not planned.....but mature contents are ahead.... 🔞🔞🔞🔞

The whole decision of making jungkook as ambassador was a huge success the whole collection have much more profitable than the before season..... the amount if media engagement and visit of page increase just because of jungkook.....

Taehyung is proud will be an understatement.... he is beyond that.... he himself start to train jungkook during weekends.... they both start to workout keeping the boy in fit.....

To say jungkook was shy and whine at first but eventually he start liking to go to gym with his husband.... who don't where a sweaty taehyung in sleeveless and shorts flexing his muscles and looking like a hot meal.... even if he dont want to work out just to drool over his husband he was ready to go through tge torture.....

One day taehyung caught him red handed.... it was a sunday after the family time both choose to go to gym.... taehyung was in his usual gym attire and jungkook a baggy t shirt and pants.... he was lazily doing what taehyung had instructed.....

One hour through it he was looking with dreamy eyes and mouth ajar at his hot husband..... taehyung was sweating and his t shirt was sticking to his nuscles.... the clear outline of his six pack.... that shows the muscle flexing n relaxing..... jungkook want to feel it.... that's what he was thinking, gulping his own saliva.... almost drooling..... from when did he become this type.... but who can blame him.... that's Kim Taehyung.....

Due to his busy gawking he dont see his husband caught him gawking and taehyung smirk and stop his workout and walk to the stunned bunny.....

"Like what you see pup" the low octaved velvety voice with panting make jungkook flinch from his wild dreams and look at taehyung like a deer caught in light the red blush speaking all over his face, ears and neck.... making him more adorable for taehyung......

Jungkook wide his eyes and cover his face in shy when he saw taehyung pull his t-shirt and stand there half naked in glorry..... the sweats that dripping over his abdomen and hard chest....

"Remove you hands pup.... or do u want me to do it "

The dominance was so clear in his voice that jungkook feel his legs go jelly..... he remove his eyes...... still head hanging low in shyness.... the first thing he see was the v line of his husband.... sharp and prominent.... that go down to his shorts, hidding..... jungkook lick his lips while taehyung know what effect he is creating over jungkook and he love it.... and he smirk proudly waiting for jungkook to look at him.....

Jungkook raise his eyes slowly to taehyungs navel.... the lower creases of his abs.... and those continuing upwards.... till the hard rock chest..... the sweaty broad neck..... prominently show casing his neck muscles (f**k i have a neck kink for taehyung.... dont ask me what's that.... but he have good scm and trapezius than i see in books🤷) the sharp jaw line and the lips....the high nose......and.... the eyes.......

When his eyes met with taehyungs he feel he will fall on the ground....he never see taehyung eyes dark like that.....it was so dominating.....but not scary.....

but not scary