blissful

(😭😭😭😭😭 i m so stressed.....i want love....so i m updating another chapter😣😣😣)

Jungkook kept nara on the bed and choose her to be in middle..... he was so shy and nervous that his heart was still beating so fast..... its been half hour taehyung went to balcony and jungkook feel sorry to let his idol in the cold.... but he was too shy to call him also....

That's when he hear the door of balcony open.... he close his eyes and pretent to sleep.... fisting on to his pyjama shirt under the blanket...

Taehyung come inside and watch his babies sleeping on his bed.... they look so angelic and peaceful that he find himself lucky to have them..... once he saw them like that his nervousness flew and a calmness wrapped around his heart....

He kept his phone on the table and climb over the bed.... he lean down kissung nara's forhead lovingly..... he look at jungkook and smile before kissing his forhead too

"Sorry to make you nervous bun.... sleep well"

Jungkook hear him which give blissful feeling to his heart..... and he hold his breath when taehyung kiss him..... his cheek blushed in red.... but thankfully taehyung off the light making him save from seeing his tomato face....

The next morning as usual jungkook woke up way early.... he feel a weights on his waist and he rub his eyes adjusting to the light.... he look to see taehyung was hugging both of them with his arms.... that extend to his waist...

Jungkook smile as he look at taehyung who buried his face into nara's hair and nara press herself more into taehyung's warm chest....

Jungkook smile and keep a kiss on nara's shoulder and slowly remove taehyung hands from his waist, not waking tae up.... he bite his lips in shyness.... he never expected this and there was a lot of new emotions that engulf him around taehyung....

He climb down from the bed and try to walk like a cat without making noise.... he slowly enter washroom and brush and do his routine and again come out tiptoed without waking up taehyung.... he even hold his breath and lift his pants.... like why?

He froze on his step when a deep and horze voice call him.... that make a funny thing in his tummy and get goosebumps.....

"Bun.... where are you going " taehyung lift his head when he dont feel the boy around the bed and seeing him walking like a theif.... he partly open his eyes and call him...

"Huhh?.... me... i... i m going to kitchen"

Jungkook gulp down like he stand there like he was caught while committing a crime.... he watch tae sigh and rub his face and look at him..... god why does this man look hot when he woke from sleep.... that's exactly what jungkook mind is asking him....

He watch taehyung waving him to come to him.... jungkook nervously walk to taehyung.... who shift nara to the othsr side and secure with pillow....

He look at taehyung with a confused look.... taehyung hold his hand and pull kook to the bed beside him.... making the boy to yelp in surprise....

"Sleep.... you dont have to make food.... they will make.... now stay here"

Jungkook was still shocked what is happening to him.... he was simply manhandled by taehyung.... who pull him to the bed like he dont weight.... and wrap him into their blanlet, backhugging him......

After he make jungkook lay back on bed taehyung go back to sleep hugging jungkook while jungkook was holding his breath.... his heart was beating so fast.... his full body was red not only his face.... and to mention there was some festival going in his belly.... its like fireworks in it......