his fan

"I.... hmm..... can.... "

"You can ask me jungkook.... dont be afraid..... think i am your hyung and relax"

Jungkook clutch on the book he hold.... he is so nervous which taehyung notices.... he close his eyes and ask

"Canigetyourautographplease"

Taehyung look confuse at the boy who talk more gibbrish than nara..... then he get what the boy ask as he see the book and the pen that peek outside of it.... taehyung look amuse.... like he know jungkook is his fan and admire him..... but he never thought the boy whom he give shelter will come and ask him an autograph after days.... like this.... now he know why jungkook is so nervous around him.....

Taehyung smile at the boy who look so nervous as he was silent without answering.....

He extend his eyes for the book but the bunny looking boy look at him with his bamby eyes..... that's when taehyung first see the boy so close.... no they stand close and he even embrace the boy but he never get a chance to see the boy so closely in a calm situation before.....

And for a second taehyung feel like he got trap in the sparkling universe that bamby eyes hold in it..... he never seen anyone's eyes so beautiful and sparkling......

"When did he become so beautiful" taehyung ask himself but get out of the trance when jungkook ask him confused about the extended hands

"Give me book jungkook..... you want autograph right? "

"Huhh??  Oh.... thankyou" he said with so bright smile clearly showing how happy he is.....

Taehyung had seen many fans of him..... he did so many fansign events but.... this fan of him gives him a deep genuine vibe..... most fans clearly see him as a partner rarely few see him as an idol..... and jungkook belongs to the second one...... he only see him as his hero..... and with soo much respect that taehyung could clearly feel....

He smile and took the book from the boy who almost squel in happiness.... which make tae to laugh.....

He sigh it with quoting some words for jungkook in it.... and he ask while writing

"So.... you are my fan? "

"Yes hyung.... " that was the first time jungkook answer so fastly and loudly about something normally the boy use low voice and gently answer.... so that make tae to look at the boy and unknowingly smirk at feeling proud

"Is it?  So you like me? "

"Is that a question hyung.... i love you so much..... you are the best human i ever seen.... you help me even before you know me.... your voice is the most beautiful voice i ever heard..... you are the most handsome human i ever seen...before i see you i always think you  are not human.... like how can a human be this beautiful and perfect hyung..... that's why i really think you are an angel..... still i sometimes think you are angel..... you are-..... "

That's when he notice he was talking excitedly to taehyung.... the Kim Taehyung..... he wide his eyes seeing the man he admire looking at him with sparkling eyes and boxy smile..... he feel like he will faint any second...... he clasp his mouth with his hands to not speak further

"I m sorry" he speak slowly and bow at taehyung

"Why are you sorry.... i.... i feel good hearing.... you know..... thank you bunny to loving and appreciating me like this..... "

Jungkook feel more happy.... like who wont.... his idol said he likes it..... he thank him...... and more over he give him a nick name.... oh wait.... 😳😳😳😳😳

By seeing the doe eyes widening like he got hit with some reality comically make tae laugh..... he handed the book back

"What's wrong now....? " he ask ruffling the boys hair...

"Is it because i call you bunny? " he ask trying to guess it and he got a nod

"Because you look like a cute little bunny.... my little one.... " he bob jungkook nose..... which make the boy to blush..... and slowly show his bunny smile shyly.... looking down..... his heart was beating so fast.... and if tae try to do this like he do to every fans this bunny will collapse any second..... because its getting too much for him

 because its getting too much for him

"God he is so cute.....wait what's wromg with you taehyung.....but he is cute" taehyung have an internal conflict just like jungkook....who somehow get his courage to bow down and run like a bunny to his room.....

"It feels good to have a fanboy thou" taehyung said with his boxy smile looking at the boy that run from his room.....

On reaching room jungkook calm his own heart that beat like it goes for a marathon.....and he smile at the book opening it..... and squeal seeing the writing on it..... like a complete fanboy

"To my bunny,

I am so lucky to have a fan boy who i am a fan of......i am so proud of you little one.....and so proud that you are my fan......keep going forward with your head held high.....you are not gonna walk alone my litttle one.....your angel got your back....lean on me when you feel tired to move forward.....i will always cheer for you and my princess..... you are an amazing mom bunny.....

Thankyou for loving me
I love you too

-your's angel💜

Every words of taehyung was special and precious for him.....it do make gis eyes teary.....no one ever said that they were proud of him.....but today Kim Taehyung his own idol said he is proud of him.....and he is a fan of him.....he couldn't believe it......and above all taehyung said he is a good mom.....an insecurity he had from the day he accept nara thinking of how he try to kill her, and ignore her by not even feeding her.....but today.....he feel a relife......

Sometimes we need to hear words....of appreciation....like taehyung did....

_________________________________________

Not a good chapter....but hope you like it💜