presents

As usual taehyung woke up Frist with a bunny half laying on him ,whose face pressed against his chest puffed up in the way....his parted lips that sneek peet his bunny tooth .....his button nose pressed on his bare chest and the hands over his shoulder.....taehyung smile brushing the messy hair and kiss his forhead with a warm smile......he kneed jungkooks cheeks..... taehyung will never get tired of admiring his husband that look all cute and small against his frame.....cuddled up in his warmth like a baby....but his gaze turns concerns as he kneed the chubby cheeks

"Why you look so pale n tired pup.....u are making me worry to not even letting me take you to hospital also" he press a kiss on the nose getting his favourite nose scruch in return.....

He look behind jungkook to the smaller bed attached to theirs where his princess sleep,his lips forms the boxy smile and his eyes sparkles at the way she sleep not to mention her new bagpack her meow uncle bye for her last day tbat she refuse to keep anywhere and well sleep with it....

He smile as he scoot jungkook closer to him pressing a few more kisses .....he woke up first leaving the duo to sleep more and go to fresh up....by the time he comes after washing up nara was awake and sitting with a sleepy pout which immediately make a small smile as she extend her arms for taehyung who coos at her and taking her in his arms ....he look back at jungkook who still sleep ao peacefully.....he smile and let nara kiss jungkook followed by himself leaving jungkook to sleep as he took nara out....

On reaching downstair nara was taken by lia making nara to shy since she was still shy around her new aunti

"Enjoy the little time you get with her lia ....until her crush comes leave u behind " taehyung said with an obvious jealous tone.....like he couldn't help but to be jealous of his own appa to steal his baby Princess.....

As he move to living area he see a worn out yoongi, looking all tired and sleepy and an extremely energetic jimin who was cuddling him and is eating tangerine with raspberry jam spreaded over it .....a disgusted expression spread over taehyungs face but he Clear it before jimin would notice him.....

The look on yoongi was so similar and a hint of pain ......since his brother in law have this long lasting love relationship with tangerines which his brother is making all those weird combination to eat making yoongi to cry silently over how jimin is molesting his love of his life to a point he can't eat tangerine anymore......he wish....he really wish his baby was not taking after him for the love of tangerines.....

His baby is sleepy like him all day and energetic like his mom during night .....jimin is making a toll out of him not letting him sleep ....his mood swings along with natural sassyness....gosh ....he wish he dont knock the boy this fast.....his two lovers are been mercilessly stolen by his jimin and baby..... tangerine and sleep.....

Taehyung sit next to jimin pating his hair and asking how he feel and want anything in particular just like how a brother should....they might not be real brother by birth but they become more than a real brother will be.....jimin is his soulmate and Little brother that he always tressure .....and he love the boy just like that.....jimin was always with him from childhood ...he was taken care of him in many ways .... being a sassy little one jimin have his sheild all around taehyung that taehyung acknowledge and greatful for....now its his time to take care if jimin and the baby ...