acceptance

Its been a week lisa took leave ,no one knows why....even when she took leave she dont missed a chance to be with jungkook or nara but this week she dont even call....

Everyone is confused as well as worried,they call hobi who assure them there is nothing to worry about ,just lisa is not well and due to that she is not visiting kook .....

Everyone accept the lie ,except taehyung......the calls he did with hobi there was no cheerful voice of hobi from the other side like always,even when he ask about nara .....he dont ask to give the phone to her to talk ....he just ask how the girl is that all.....

And today after having enough of sulking from his baby momma who miss his hyung and noona taehyung decided to go and check himself whats the matter.....

Taehyung ring the bell and wait outside ,the door open with a surprised hobi ,who look shock more than surprise may be .....he invite taehyung inside

Later a worn out lisa walks to the living ,she looks so pale ....tired and swollen eyes, dark circles......she look so week and top of everything a very very fake smile ....her horce voice was itself an evident she was tired of crying so much.....they again pulls lies telling she is having a fever......but taehyung is not someone who buy lies,nor ready to be fooled.....

He talks with them for a while and wish lisa to get better.....as he walks out followed by hobi ,he turns around and hugs hobi tightly surprising the older male.....

"I dont know what exactly happens hyung,but i know you both are broken so badly,and i know you are holding back your tears and supressing your pain for lisa......let it out hyung......i am here for you.....please dont hold it inside......"

Each sentance resonante in hobis head like thunders......taehyung was right he is broken ,that will be an understatement......they wish to see a baby doing everything in their power to do ,and once they were blessed they were not even lucky enough to know they had a baby ,how much they should suffer?? Having a dream of having a baby id too much ?? He was holding back his pain and his tears for lisa.....that girl was beyond broken to say......it was just because of hobi she dont fall crazy......

It do surprise him but he is beyond greatful for taehyung to say those .....his hands moves to hug the boy tightly before his body shakes in his painful sobs.....as taehyung patted back the elder ,giving time for his hyung to calms down his own storms......meanwhile lisa watches the duo through the window,as he slip down to the floor closing her mouth and cry in the corner.....

Taehyung dont ask anything,he dont want any reason he want to make sure his hyung and lisa is okay..... After been cried for long ,hobi calms down and slowly whisper in broken words making taehyung eyes go wide and heart thumb against his heart so fast

"We....we lost...our baby.....before we knw...."

It was a simple sentence with a tsunami of emotions.....taehyung cant even imagine what must these two were going through in this week..... Being a father himself ,everysingle time jungkook being clumsy he know how his heart panic as if he is going to die in seconds......he know the fear of waiting for a baby till they are in his hands safe and healthy.....ge cant imagine what hobi and lisa must be in ,waiting for a baby nearly seven years to only know they lost the late blessing withiut even get a chance to know them.....how cruel can god be ??

Three days after that lisa made her mind and comes back to kims ,she was bubbly as usual ,protective as usual....only thing might change is that she is getting more motherly with jungkook and nara....she pamper the both more than before.....

No one knows what exactly happens with them except taehyung,its not his place to say anyone about someones personal pain .....so he hide.....its better that way.....the lease hobi and lisa wants now is those sympathetic eyes on them......now that no one knows everyone behaves as normal like before making them easy to escape from the pain they were in .....and they are thankful to taehyung to hide their pain from others and protecting them.....

The three days after taehyungs departure ,they think in theirown and lisa accepted the fact she is not lucky enough to be a mom in this life.....the more she expect the more it breaks her.....she is happy she have jungkook and nara and also the new babies.....

On the second day night .....she told hobi......

"Oppa.....i only want you in my life ......lets not dream more again...... "

The pain in her voice was so evident.....the way she hide more in to hobi's chest while gripping his shirt speaking in muffed voice ......she was not even daring to look at her husband afraid of breaking the wall again.....she manage to not speak with broked words but the pain in it ,she was not that good of an actor to hide it......

All hobi could do is to tightly shut his eyes that spills silent tears downs his face......and hug lisa closer to him.....

May be thats what they deserve

But he is lucky to have her ...... He will not be alone so does she......

At least they have each other,to love and pamper.....

________________________________________________

Dont know why i wrote this ,but i feel it should be

Sorry for the sad filler chapter

Love u and miss u

Happy to let u know ,i have fever again

Stand in que for fever hugs for free and flu kisses🥴🥴🤭🤭