kim nara

The morning rays falls in to the room slowly as the sun rays falls over two men cuddled up together under a cozy blanket.... their beautiful daughter lay on her stomach to the corner where they arrange a kid bed attached to their bed securing her with frame and pillow.... she was covered up with a light purple blanket..... drooling over her bunny pillow as her thumb was rested inside her mouth with is partly open.....

To her right her parents was deep in sleep just like her.... but today they were more like glued together.... the younger among them is partly over the older one.... who rested his one hands over the boy on his chest that sleeping cutely with his pout....

They look adorable together.... they seems too comfy in each others warmth..... no one can tell one among them is still not in love but was in a confused phase.... it seems like their souls are okay being in each others warmth.....

Jungkook hear the disturbing beep sound of taehyungs alarm.... that he whine in his sleep as he rub his face on taehyung thinking its his pillow in annoyance..... and his husband who woke from his cute act pat him back to sleep.... both are still in sleep that they immediately fall back to their dreamland not even understanding what they both do.... it feels odly domestic..... may be their souls have already accepted each others that neither jungkook who is not a heavy sleeper woke from the patting but insted he fall asleep....

The second time the alarm go taehyung reach for it and shut it off.... he rub his hair and eyes.... opening it and adjusted with the light.... and he see how his husband half or mostly lay upon him..... at first he was shock then he was happy..... this is so beautiful for a morning.... he crane his head to look his left to see nara... who is cuddling her bunny pillow.... deep in sleep.... this is heaven for him.... his little family.....

"Bun.... wake up... " he call slowly rubbing his finger on jungkook ears teasingly to wake the boy.... but in return he get to see how jungkook whine and rub his face into his chest more..... and that broke the laughter.... the low husky laughter that is horce in the sleepy voice ecoed in jungkook ear who shup open his eyes in shock....

He could feel the vibration under his face, his body that he stiff realising where he is laying.... he is laying on his idol.... kim taehyung.... he was pressed more than half on his husband.... he rub his face on taehyungs chest.... what more he need to have an attack in the morning.....

The next thing happen before taehyung could think of understand was his bunny was running fast to the bathroom in a rocket speed.... not even bothering to say a good morning to him.... why this boy run every morning like this?? 

While taehyung laugh seeing his husband jungkook was whining and blamming doing a stunt inside the bathroom pointing at himself and silently scream at his face how stupid he is.....

Taehyung roll over to his daughter who dont even bothered of waking up even after a loud laughing section of her dada..... he pull her up and lay her on his chest..... still she is super sleep....