mysery🖤

Jungkook was sleeping peacefully.... with his cute pout and messy hair.... the curtain dance in the wind that slowly invade the single bedroom..... brushing over his face.....

He squirm as his alarm ring... rubbing his eyes cutes with his hands.... he look outside the sun is rise but the morning fog is still present.... he smile and look at the time..... six in the morning.... he take a leave today as he had a checkup.... thinking of it the baby dada is coming today..... he is still nervous around the said male.... he took a deep breath.... he have to face him....

He got ready and made a simple breakfast of pancake with some chocolate syrup and some orange juice.... how much eveb he try to drink milk his child wont allow him.

With that he was ready waiting for the male.... and that's when he got a call

"Hello.. " he nervously attend the call

"Ah... jungkook we will be reachijg there by 10.... get ready okay..... appointment is by 11.30 right?  "

"Yes.... "

"Okay then... i just call u to inform to get ready..... bye... see u soon"

"Bye" the call cut indicated by a deep beep sound. He sigh and sit in the bed watching outside through the small window.....

He close his eyes rubbing the baby bumb..... and all he can feel is pain.... like someone clutching on his heart..... the past never give him a day to remember to smile.... everyday he suffer.... every single day.... even the baby in him is also a bad memory.... sad one in precise.... but at some point he start to embrace his sadness.... what else can a boy born with a miserable fate can do?? 

Time stuck 10 am.... he rub his clothes one more time.... he is in the best outfit he had..... or should i say hobi's shirt in precise.... when his baby bumb start to grew it really start to squize his day to day life too.... he has to buy all the outfit bcoz the one he had were already worn out and were get small too.... but somehow lisa notice it and try to buy him some new outfit which he refuse even though he was extremely in need of someone's help... he was embarrass..... but somehow lishope end up in convincing him to have hobi's old clothes..... which they assure hobi is not using at all..... but in reality they try to give him the best of what hobi had telling lie....

He once again check himself fully and wait on the small couch looking at the door for the man to ring the doorbell soon.... but no one come.... and time slowly passes....

10.30 am....... no one came

11.am still jungkook was waiting but no..... then his phone ring he slowly took it

"Hello this is from seoul hospital.... is this mr. Jeon jungkook? "

"Yes"

" oh... you had an appointment by 11.30 to the gynaecologist right..... we contact you to know if u r coming for the appointment? "

He look at the door.... not sure to answer yet he answer

"Yes maam"

"Ok mr. Jeon your appointment number will be 12. Have a nice day"

" thankyou maam"

The call ends.... still no one come..... and he still waiting looking at the closed door.

11.30......

11.45.....

11.55.....

12.10....

12.25....

The man is one hour late at first he thiught it might be another trafic block or something..... but his less confidence in calling the male make him wait for the past one hour..... and finally he grab the phone and dial the number he never dialled before....

The phone ring its full rings and died..... no one answer.... he sigh.... he dont have enough courage to call again..... after nearly five minutes the said male call back

"Hello... " he slowly answer the call

"Hello sir.... this is from seoul town police station..... could we know what's your relation with the owner of the phone"

Jungkook heart was beating like crazy...

"I... i am his friend.... "

"Okay sir.... actually Mr. Park had an accident along with we assume his wife..... we had taken them to the seoul hospital..... and their condition is  critical....  could you please come to the hospital"

Before he could answer the phone drop out of his hands...... and one of his hand grip over the huge belly like his life depend on it..... he stuck like a statue not knowing what to do.....

No.... he can't afford to let something happen to the man.... he wipe his tears fastly and run towards the cafe without even having his slippers.....

His bare legs get hit by stones making it bleed but the pain he is having in his heart is more.... he run as fast as he can.... wiping away the tears that flowing like a river, bluring the vision.... he was grabing his belly.... tripping over a few times but manages not to fall.... he push open the door harshly making lisa and the costumers to look at the boy....

Lisa wide her eyes seeing a messy jungkook..... he was crying and trying to say something but only a breath was coming out.... his voice was not coming as he was crying soo hard.... he try to grab lisa managing to tell ends up miserally fail which make him to cry.... making lisa to cry at the state the boy is in...

"Oppa.... come here..... kookie.... " she somehow shout holding the boy towards her chest.... trying to calm him down...... but failed miserally

Hobi comes from the kitchen only to notice kookie in his wifes arms.... both are crying miserably and jungkook.... oh boy.... he never witness anyone so damage like this..... not even the day they first saw jungkook he was not broken like today.... with that he run towards the duo holding both of them in his arms and manage to get jungkook towards his arms calmly and try to calm the crying boy.....

Once they calm him they ask what happen and come to know that mr. Park the said boys baby dada is in hospital with an accident..... so they can imagine why the boy is in misery....

They tell their staff to look after the cafe and take the boy to hospital telling him that nothing is going to happen.... the extreme stress he was going trough even make him to start pain in his abdomen.... but nonetheless he want to see the male healthy.... that the only priority he had now.... he hold his belly tightly..... praying to god to not let him suffer more..... begging them.... not to....

They reach the hospital hobi enquired in the reception and get to know they are in the operation room.... the trio wait outside.... the police came to know jungkook as they enquired when they arrive..... and after half an hour the family of the patients also come.....

And after a few minutes doctor come out... the family rush towards the door and jungkook also manage to rush behind them with lisa and hobi behind him

"How is them doctor? " an old man ask.... might be mr. Park's father.... some other men are also beside them.... might be his brothers or some relatives.....

"Sorry..... we have done everything in our hold to save them..... but.... sorry for your lose.... Mr. &Mrs.  Park are no more"

the doctor said lowing his head..... everyone's eyes wide in the news and with a thud jungkook faint in the news he never wish to hear....

Lisa and hobi panic when they see jungkook faint catching him.....

__________________________________

So bubs.... how is it??

Who do u think the baby dada now??

And do you think jungkook know about his wife??

Tell me how is it please please please