dinner date

Jimin was on vedio call with namjin abd yuna who also witness the proposal lia called jisso also so everyone was so happy and congratulate the couple..... and a shy jungkook who has been clinging onto tae from the time he see taehyung.... he miss him.... so much....

After that they all went to a restaurant but tae excuse himself and kook.... he ask nara can she be with jimin who agree without a complain....

He also told they will be staying two more days there since he dont took kook outside making kook so happy and well others too....

With that taekook come out and tae drive to somewhere..... his hands were holding jungkooks where the promise ring is there along with the old wedding ring.....

Jungkook was looking outside but then he lean to taehyungs shoulder....holding his biceps....

"Are you tired pup"

"No... "

"Missed me? "

"So much... "

"Sorry love.... i will make it up okay? "

They stop at a luxury hotel.... jungkook look confused as well as in awe.... tae comes out first and open the door for kook extended his arms like a gentle man which jungkook took it with shy....

Taehyung leads him to the lift as pressed the top floor

"Why are we here hyungie? "

"Surprise 🥰🥰 "

"But i want to know" jungkook whine making tae to chuckle and bob his nose...

"Just a few seconds.... wait my bunny"

Just like that the lift stop and taehyung lead jungkook towards the lonely golden and cream aesthetic hallway.... towards a large room.... he open it and a man bows at him

"Is everything arranged? "

"Yes sir.... please"

"You can leave thankyou"

The man bow and went..... jungkook was looking around with his round bamby eyes.... curious and sparkling.... with a beautiful smile....

"Come with me" tae pull kook with him....  towards the balcony.... jungkook gasp and look back at taehyung who bavk hug jungkook

"You like it? "

"Its beautiful "

"How can i leave paris not giving a romantic dinner date with the most beautiful husband i have?  That will be shame on kim taehyungs name "

"You are right mr.handsome" jungkook giggles as he see tae look amuze

"Omo...see who is bold now"