mom

The photo went viral... kim jk is the new hot topic that's trending around korea.... taehyung watches it proudly....

This become okay in the shooting set.... or they pretend to make it okay atleast.... they are so jealous of jungkooks beauty, talent and luck.... so envious of him....

The shooting is taken in different days.... jungkook spend the rest of the day with nara.... lisa also join sometimes....

On the fifth schedule jungkook as usual come to office with tae... now that people behave well and is okay jungkook get okay with it and less nervous....

By the break someone enter the shooting location clasping her high heels, the designer bag in her hands, the dark black dress that hugs her body, her dark gaze and smirk on the red lips....

She stop by the place watches jungkook with intense gaze and scoff....

"Oh irene maam... good morning "

One among the model who mock jungkook on the frst day come forward and say

"Oh good morning hanie.... so this is that poor begger who get  pity by taehyung and become rich over night? " she spoke loudly causing to make a pause.... jungkook become nervous as he look around to notice lisa was not there as she went to check his next outfit.... he was alone and he was targeted.... the loud mocking laugh taunted him as his eyes teared up but he hold it together for taehyung.... to not make a scene in taehyungs project....

He force a smile and bow at irene making her to laugh again seeing how pathetic the boy look

"Oh look.... he got some talent in making people think he is soooo good..... " she walk and stay near jungkook and said

"What did u give to be rich overnight?  I dont  see anything in you  to make tae fall in love with you.... then are you his personal sla-    no no.... i wont say it out" she mock leaving a teared up jungkook who struggle with his inner self blaming and accusing himself while his heart trying to convince him tae love him over and over.....

Irene walk for what she come... a collab with taehyung..... the things got settle after a lot of laughing and taunting.... but that filthy gaze on him was so clear.....

He usher lisa to not say anything as he reapplied his make up and restart the shoot....

Taehyung was not ready for a collab.... he reject.... but rejection by taehyung is not a good deal so they persue and ask him to think again.... as they comes out irene was fuming in anger at how tae say no to her offer....

She want to show her anger and with that she walk towards jungkooks shooting area....

But on the way she saw a little girl who look exactly like the adopted daughter of taehyung peaking inside

It turns out hobi took nara along with lunch and lisa and rosé where playing with her while she hide herself behind the door...

Irene smirk seeing nara and she approch her scaring the little girl.... she cornered nara and and with a sinster smile she pinch on the poor girl really hard making her to cry hard, tears roll down her chubby cheeks calling out loud for her mumma....

By hearing the cry lisa and rosé run to her so does jungkook and hobi and other staffs also... jungkook heart breaks seeing his child cry in pain as he run and took her from lisa's hands patting at telling sweet nothing.... while rosé look at irene.... the others where so in to calm nara while arose have a clue and she approch irene in an intimidate gaze...

"What did you do? " she ask almost in shout as everyone look at her even jungkook who squint his eyes and walk towards her.... irene was confident till now but the look on jungkook eyes make her to gulp.... but she hide and scoff only to hear a growl from jungkook

"What. Did. You. Do. To. My. Baby.? "

Irene was scared to be honest but she cover it with her bitchy attitude

"Hhuh??  Its your child... no wonder she look like a trash.... this idiot was on my way.... so i have to make her in her place? "

" in her place huhh??  Do you know what's her place??  She is Kim Taehyung's daughter.... and you dare to lay a finger on my child??  "

*slap*

Jungkook slap her, he was shakking in his anger.... how dare she.... irene on the other hand was hurt, humiliated and angry.... she look around seeing people with phone recording her humiliation with smile.....

She raise her hands to slap.... but then someone hold her hands pushing her aside.... she look only to see taehyung who look so angry and pissed.... he twisted her hands making her to cry....

"How dare you touch my child you.... " tae raise his hands to slap but before he do a slaping voice echoed as they all stunned to see jisso looking like she will kill irene any moment....

"I dont want my child to get dirty by slapping a witch like you..... you touch our kid.... now you will see who Kim Jisso is" jisso pull irenes hair from back making her to look into her eyes and say with a smirk.... by now irene and everyone around understand what kim jk and kim nara are capable off....

The loud crying of nara brought tae back from his anger as he feel a weight on his back.... he turn ariund seeing a tired jungkook leaning on him with tears flowing his eyes as he trying to calm nara....

Once he see taehyung the anger in jungkook melt down.... he know tae is there to protect them so he comeback to his weak self in minutes..... trying to calm nara but all the overwhelming emotions make him to cry along with her....

Tae lead them to a seat and try to console but since nara feel afraid she us clutches on jungkook in fear....

Taehyung see jungkook wiping his eyes and trying to open his shirt once he sit.... and he understand that jungkook is going to feed since nara don't stop crying....

And jungkook not minding where he is or eyes are on them.... he want his baby to be okay n stop crying.... so he dont hesitant and as he open his shirt he and nara was covered in taehyungs coat.... engulfing into their safe scent....

Jungkook look at tae with his pupoy eyes tearing up and his wobbling lips.... and tae hold his head and pull him to his stomach.... patting him..... telling everything is alright as he look at nara who stop crying as she latches on to her momma....

(Consider nara is in jungkooks hands ok)

__________________________________________

I m a good gurl... i update again😋😋

Okay guys i m taking out jennie from the book.... since the situation is not well now.... i cant keep her that to as a negative role... even though i m not a blink i cant afford to see u hate her....

Whatever is that fake or real we have nothing to do with it.... i don't want people to hate her because of my book.... hope u understand and get my point.....

How was the chapter anyway....