pinkies

Jungkook barely sleep last night... he was too nervous to even take a few hour nap atleast.... he just prentent to sleep so he wont disturb his husband.... who was snuggling closer to him caging him in his tight grip.... it do make him blush and shy but all that goes soon when he remember about the next morning.....

Unlike other days jungkook dont woke up and run.... when taehyung woke up jungkook was hugging him and his head was on his left arms... nose touching his chest and jungkooks left palm gripping his pajama shirt tightly....

"Baby... woke up love.... we have so much to do.... get up" taehyung stoke jungkooks back up and down as he kiss jungkook forhead with the morning kiss.... he watches jungkook tightly shutting his eyes and pretending to be deep in sleep which he fail as tae watch how his grip on his shirt tighter..... he smile seeing the boy being cute early in the morning as he look beside jungkook craning his head to see nara lay on her cradle with his ass up and thumb inside her mouth drooling over her pillow..... they both are tooo much cute to handle...

"Wake up sleepy heads.... " taehyung said as he stroke jungkooks cheeks who even shut his eyes tighter and snuggle closer to taes chest

"Bun... you know that i know u are wake.... and u are just coaxing me to let you not take today right??  Then my dear little husband.... if you wont woke up................

I will kiss you baby...."

Taehyug whisper the last part near jungkook ear and watch how jungkook shot his eyes open comically.... and gulp down.... and there goes his bunny running like rocket making tae to laugh.....

"Princess wakey wakey.....today is a big day for mumma....you have to be his cheerleader....common love....woke up...." just like always he crawl towards nara and scoot closer to her.....nuzzling on her head as he pat her bum to woke her up.....

He watcher how she yawn cutely, with a drooling face and sit just to fall right on his chest....making tae to laugh loudly....he love this two bundle of joy.....and is so happy to have both in his life....

Jungkook finish his routine and watch tae playing with a just woke up nara....he smile

"Hyung you can fresh up i will get her ready..."

"Momma.." nara bounce on tae's stomach as she was being sitting there playing with her dada but once jungkook appears she turn around showing her hands to get picked up and jungkook smile and pick her up kissing her cheeks and ask her how her sleep was and all....

Jungkook took her to her room after giving a shy smile to taehyung completely using nara to escape from his husband which taehyung knew....tae watch both of them leaving with heart eyes....and dreaming of having his own baby along with his little princess completing them fully.....but then he smile shooking his head....and reminding himself.....

"Long way to go bro....first lets make him my boyfriend "he thought to himself and walk to get ready.....

After a normal morning with jimin and yunas bickering, fighting for nara, only to get steal her by one and only namjoon, making tae look at her feeling betrayed again and jinkook to laugh at how dramatic the three are over her.....

They all split to get ready....and again jungkook was fiddling his fingers and biting his lips nervous as hell....he even think to run away....but guess what his husband was trailing behind him like a puppy not even letting him a chance to escape....he tried many things from faking a stomach pain only for taehyung to pull his acting skills with worried face making jungkook guilty as fuck and says the truth.....its pretty simple to manage jungkook and well kim taehyung have all the keys to do it....