prologue

(This is the previous cover pic ,if u get confused )

"dadaaaa~~"

"I AM NOT YOUR DADA KID"

jeon jungkook is a poor orphan boy who become a single father at a very early age..... his life was too hard and now he have a daughter..... Jeon Nara

meanwhile Kim taehyung the most eligible bachelor of south korea.... the hier of the most sucessful company..... an actor and a top model.... he was born with gold spoon.... have a good family that treat him like prince..... and every girls and even boys wish to be taehyung betterhalf....
rich and handsome.... but he don't want anyone to be his betterhalf.....

what happen when the jeon nara start to ask the poor boy about her dada??

how did nara get an idea of taehyung being her dada??

how did taehyung who belive people are after his money and body met with a boy whose daughter start to claim him as her father??

The story deals with how an innocent orphan boy end up being a single father or should be call single mother....

How did he lost his virginity where he dont even have a boyfriend or friend to end up with??

Who is the real father of jeon nara and how did they end up being orphans.....??

How they met Kim taehyung the famous actor and model

How did nara get the idea of taehyung being her father??

And how the leeches that suck taehyung blood gonna react to jungkook and her daughter once they expose??

I wish you will give it a try....this will not be any cliche thing that u see in a plot that comes to your mind from the title nor the description

Its a mess i know..... but not as mess as "last ray of light" i guess🤔🤔

Tell me about your opinion of the plot
And did you wanna me to continue this??

Comment me please.....

It will be slow update until one of my book finish there after its gonna be regular.....