kisses n cuddles🥰

(Someone correct me the spelling okay? )

Read this.... the chapter is there after my ranting....sorry to do so....i dont wanna make extra extra chapters....

There is the chapter after the purple hearts okay...dont miss it....

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

So all must have seen the dinner right....there was something i get scared by the whole anthology album, the lyrics of yet to come and all, the shitty feeling that coiled up in my heart that i even told my bestie 'i m scared ' but.... yesterday i took a nap and woke up with a nightmare.....i being selfish cry alot....lot n lot.....and then rants so much..... then i realise the fact they will be still with me.....

i must write this because i am calmer now....

i was scared to watch the dinner but i took the courage and watch it....

i am just overwhelmed with the fact of how gentle they present it.... so soft... that wont hurt us....

after watching it i feel more relived....

i watch how namjoon tell everything... his struggles n guilty.... the guilt when he find he couldn't find them or hold them upon like a group like in the past that they all show their colors slightly and its overwhelming and the thought of these making us disappointed make him guilty.....

how much more you will work for us bangtan.... you sacrificed the youth and teenage of yours for us.... we are so greatful for it.... that dont feel we are disappointed....

after watching i realised why they take this healthy step to make them go forward as a group for a longer period..... yes they do it because they are not like other group.... they convey messages that was reflection of society and that helps people..... and them telking they couldn't get anything to write and it feels wrong to squeeze it out all they have.... we understand why you doing this..... and even in this phase also you all thinking of us make me guilty to cry and being selfish.... i am sorry.....

just like them said.... taking a break and do what ever they want to show and acheive so we will get to know them more individually and also when they come back they will be bonded stronger and also they have a lot to share, to themselves and to us.... we are waiting for all those stories....

i understand there is nothing to be sad in this.... they are not disbanding.... they take a break and just live seoerate for a time being so that they can stick together again with more strength..... also this is not something rare or new.... most of the group the members had been pursue as soloist

its just us like them saying.

"we are obsessed over the thing of being a group"

and we are obsessed over the fact of seeing them as ot7 always....

its our love.... we show the world we cant be seperated.... like them saying
we are the essence of their life and they are the flavour of ours....

keeping aside all this.... this must be done way earlier like they said.... its not something to cry.... yes we get less of lives being ot7 and all.... but they still promise us they will do run bts.... what else we want from them....

i wont be selfish anymore.... i want them to happy..... always.....

go get it bangtan.... i promise to wait for u all.... and will cheer u all seven of you even if one amongbu choose to sleep in your house taking rest.... i will say good night and take care happily with whole my heart.....