why pup?

Hey my uttery buttery pumpkin sweetcheek bubs...
.haha dont worry i m not nuts or on weed....i just missed u all .....and for god's sake this book

I don't know why i miss this all of a sudden that i couldn't hold my urge to write even i tried.....

Since many of u are not following me ,u dont receive the msg of me having exams.....i hope u guys in btween check my tab,if u r not following.....i usually put notices..... anyway

Lets get it🥳🥳🥳

Wendy look past jungkooks shoulder to see taehyung standing their with a broken expression,teary eyes that wanders in the boy in her hold...... she felt the pain and fear in taehyung....yet she action him to come, slowly pushing the boy from her hold.....

"P..pup"

Wendy could feel the boy freeze in her hold.....his grip on her medical coat tighten at the call.....her eyes immediately goes to the monitor where she noticed the pressure shooting higher as she gesture taehyung to stay and she pat the boy slowly.....

"Jungkook stay calm okay.....there is nothing to worry.....relax..... everything is fine okay....."

A few minutes pass as she slowly retracted and let taehyung who almost lost his all stregth

Being a father is a dream for him.....a father like his appa.....getting nara was unexpected.....he love her to the moon n back....so having a child of his own....cherishing the baby all through the pregnancy.....he dreamt of a family with jungkook.....he really do..... but now that exact dream is question him as if it becomes a nightmare to him.....

"Pup..... love look at me baby" he slowly said as he approch jungkook cupping the boys cheeks in his palms and raise his head to look at him

 love look at me baby" he slowly said as he approch jungkook cupping the boys cheeks in his palms and raise his head to look at him

"Baby" tae whisper cupping the cheeks that was drained in tears.....puffed and red.....

"S..sorry.....i... please...."

Taehyung retract his hands from jungkook .....he is bold ,strong yes he is.....but his love of his life,his husband,and mother of his child is telling sorry to him for carrying his baby.....he can't be saint at all the point ......he never faced anything like this.....he was strong for jungkook.....he is still.....but.....

but