princess

The next day also falls down pretty good and usual..... taehyung just want to finish his ongoing project as fast as he can as he cant bear the nuisance of irene anymore....

But nara presence make his nerves really calm... and he love the little girl.... they create a great bond in no time surprising everyone....

The third day was sunday and taehyung took a break as he want to be with his family so jin also do the same.....

After breakfast they were playing.... jungkook always in kitchen even though they all ask the boy not be workaholic he always make something special..... he love cooking and by two days he already know the inmates preferances so he try to make them all happy....

He was cooking a chocolate strawberry cake for them..... the maids are so happy and surprise with his talent.... they were around him with the sweet aroma that comes from his dishes.....

As they were waiting a delivery boy come and deliver a box to taehyung who smile and say thankyou.....

He took nara who was playing with jimin and yuna and took her to the couch and ask jimin to open the box

Like last day nara was watching with curious sparkling eyes.... to see what's in the box that her chimmy uncle opens in her dada's lap....

She gasp when jimin pull the thing and show her.... then giggle loudly making them all to smile

"Pwetty.... dada... pwetty"

"Its for my princess.... my pretty princess "

"For nara? " she ask with that wide curious eyes pounting her small index finger to herself.... and get a nod from taehyung.... she immediately jumb to jimin making them all to laugh

Jimin catch her immediately giggling.....she was looking at the princess dress her dada buy for her.....she touch it with her fingers and squel and giggle making everybody to smile at her....yuna immediately run to them and took the dress and make her wore it....

yuna immediately run to them and took the dress and make her wore it

Jungkook usually watch them from side

Jungkook usually watch them from side....for him kim taehyung is still his idol....and he never cross in taehyung private space....so when nara is with tae he just watch from side not even go to take his own daughter.....he is shy, nervous and afraid to go near taehyung....

Nara climb down from the couch and swirl around showing everyone the pretty dress

She run to namjoon who was looking at her with dimple smile.....she dont know why she run to namjoon but on reaching near him she felt shy and clutch her dress cutely..... making others to laugh.... namjoon smile and crouch down at her level....

"You look like a doll our princess" namjoon said softly rubbing her cheeks.....she smile and

"Prwetty nara...grwandpa"

And again nara throw a bomb at jungkook heart.....but no one else froze like jungkook do on hearing her calling namjoon that.....but they all were curious on how namjoon gonna took it

"Yes my baby....grandpa's nara is sooo pretty " namjoon says and took her who smile at him...... and everyone else too smile at them

She poke on namjoons dimple with her small fingers making him to laugh.....

Just like that the day passes....taehyung get her more dresses.....

The next day jungkook, nara and yuna go to the hospital for nara's checkup....jin told yuna to took jungkook to the mall and get him dress no matter what......

They get to the hospital who done with nara checkup and told that she is fine.....they can do the surgery when ever they are ready.... her injury on head is also get better.....

They go to the nearest mall jungkook is having a mask so no one recognized him.....as they were getting some basic and after a good fighting yuna make kook to buy a few dress for him.....as they were passing jungkook see something on and stop walking....

"What's it kookie?  You want something "

"Hmm....that....noona....hmm...can u ask that book's price?.... "

"Why are u looking for price.?  You want that?  Come i will get you"

"No....no...noona i will buy"

"Shut up and come with me.....i told you many times.....i am also like you.... i m also an orphan but now i have you.....so its my right to buy my brother what ever he want....you better shut up or else i will beat your coconut head"

With that she buy the book jungkook ask her for but ask him confusedly why he want it....he just smile avoiding the question.....

That evening taehyung was in his room and jungkook come to give his juice.....he was more nervous today.....he knock the door and open it hearing a comein...

"Oh jungkook.... hello....how are you now? "

"Im...good sir....thank you.... your juice"

"Call me hyung jungkook.....i feel old when you call me sir...."

"Why are you afraid of me jungkook.....did i do something? "

"No no...sir...hyung....sir..."

"Haha....its okay....relax" taehyung take the juice and notice a book on jungkooks hand..... and how the boy biting his lips and sweating....his cheeks are flushed red and his big bamby eyes that reflex nervous....

"Hmm...sir....hyung..."

"Call me hyung jungkook.....and yes you want anything...."

"Hmm.....yes...hmm........

Taehyung look at jungkook with amusement..... with wide eyes....."

________________________________________

Okay what do you think jungkook ask him??

First of all so sorry for a small chapter and late update.....i was having fever and still do.....and i could write.....i m sorry

Secondly today is my birthday....... and since i only have you guys i somehow manage to write this....i was planning to give an awesome chapter on my bday but end up like this..... sorry....

Hope you like it