jeon jungkook

A cute boy was sleeping peacefully in his while flowy pyjamas, in his one bedroom house which is not in a good condition yet cozy too.... the sunrays falls on his beautiful face that was being covered with his messy black silky hair.... giving him a godly apprearance....

His hands were wraped around his own seven month baby bumb.... his feet are slightly swollen.....

*ring ring* the alarm clock start to ring making the boy sqirm in his sleep.... he reach his base model phone to off the disturbing noise....

He look at the time, its 6 am.... he sigh and slowly woke up from his bed.... rubbing his belly..... he felt like crying thinking of the time he was forced to carry a child at his younge age with a harsh life..... and how everything went useless at the end..... but somehow he is happy with the child that grow inside him..... he rub his belky smoothly..... he dont wanna attach to his child but being an orphan who was left alone in this harsh world.... the child in him is his only happiness.... to breath....

He get up and get ready to go for his work.... he is just 20 years old.... somehow graduate from a college.... thinking of his life, he had a very harsh and bad past and present too..... he was born and left behind.... he dont know who were his parents.... he was kept with his yoonger brother yeon soobin at an orphanage when he was four and soobin was two....

Why did their parents left them with a letter just stating their name and date of birth??  He dont have an idea.... being raise in an orphanage is not a good thing where the caretaker is not so good..... it was just a place where he sleep nothing more or less.... his only happiness was his brother.

Being in orphanage also comes with difficulties too.... the food which were in ration mostly the same food which looks like someones left overs.... the clothes are bad mostly someones used one which they have to reuse after maintain its stiches and all.... and going to school was the most dofficult of all these...

He was bullied both by his class students well as soobin's.... when soobin was targeted he automatically beg those kids or wrap himself around his younger brother taking all the heating and punches himself....

He was given the last bench which was almost broken.... no friends.... no one take care of his studies.... no one interested in his existence..... he was left in the corner of the classroom where his desk are written with different names like "sl*t..... bast**d...     "

Slowly the environment around him make him an extremely introverted person..... he works from the age of 10 years.... it all started when he saw soobin looking at a pastry shop and licking his lips looking at a cake on the display..... they ask the caretaker if they could have one only to receive a slap.... and as a matured kid even at a very young age for his brother he starts to work.....

There also things are not in his favor.... most of the people who hire him would treat him bad as they know he was an orphan and no one will come n ask even if he was mistreated.... they would make him do more work and pay very less.... sometimes they dont even pay after all those works....

And as years passes he was used to all the mistreatment.... he passes the school with the highest mark regardless all the cruel he was being in..... he want a job for him n his brother.... with a dignity and a good salary.....

Things get harder for him as he grew as a beautiful man.... the touches of the caretaker was getting ill day by day which eventually make him run with his younger brother from the orphanage.....

As they get a small house with a single bedroom and a kitchen.... they are hapoy with it.... soobin also starts to go to work..... and they manage to have a good life.... but fate have not enough with the brothers.... it again play with them but this time it was as a disease.... for soobin

Every strength jungkook had drain like that when he hear his brother is not gonna survive of he dont undergo surgery...... and what he can do??  A poor orphan like him.... other than to cry looking at their pityful life??

He sigh closing his eyes, taking adeep breath.... thinking of the past is like a horror for jungkook.... he never understand why he has to go through all these..... above everything that was in his life he got pregnant also....

Thinking of his child tomorrow the father of his child will come.... normaly the man just send him money for both of them for monthly allowance but as his seventh month checkup is in due the man promise to come and take him....

You may ask y he is doing a job when he got allowance right......  he have a dignity that he dont want to get lost at any way...... he is an orphan boy who is pregnant without a partner in everybody's eye.... but for him he is not what the society see.....

He gets ready and wore his baby blue sweater, locking the door and slowly waddle to the cafe he work at.... the only thing he is greatful for the past month is he got a job at the certain cafe... where the owners are extremely good.... they really treat him well.... best in jungkooks words.... they are the only people who treat him good in his life time....

"Good morning noona" he chirped with a small bunny smile to the owner who was getting ready to open the cafe

"Good morning kookie.... how are you?  How os the little one?  Go to kitchen oppa   is there and your breakfast too go"

"Lisa noona.... how many times i told you dont make food for me..... i don't want to burden you.... and we are good"

Lisa sigh looking at the boy she and her husband met jungkook on the park..... the boy was crying his heart out with a small baby bumb..... when they hear him out they feel the urge to protect the boy at any cost.... but he ask for a job refusing their help.... they told him for a nth time that he is not a burden still the boy is like the same.... blaming himself for everything.... such a selfless soul....

"Kookie you are not a burden to us.... please understand we love you dear" she whisper almosy cracking her voice making the boy sad thinking he made the only good people who care him sad.....

He mumbled a sorry and waddle inside the kitchen receiving a high pitched voice from his hyung

"Omo.... my kookie bun.... come on.... eat your noona made speal pancake for you"

"Hehe.... why are u always so excited hobi hyung? "

"Hmm.... may be bcoz i have a beautiful wife and a cute little baby bunny brother to look after" he laugh at his own explanation receiving a shy bunny smile from the boy.

Just like that a normal day of jeon jungkook passes.... tomorrow the baby dada will come.... he sigh at the fact.... still  have a nervous feeling to face the man.... well he has too right??  With that he fall asleep.....

_____________________________________

Just want to write the first chapter to show the plot..... how is it?????

Who do u think the father???