new feeling

Everything was going good.... jungkook and nara have the best life they could  ever imagine..... taehyung do his duty as a dada for nara.... and he amaze everyone by how perfect he is at it.....

Jimin and yuna become so close to jungkook..... they teach him how the industry and the rich people works sometimes mock the way the rich people blabber about how good they and their business is.... how big their bank balance is to namjoon who dont give a shit about anything and to jin who dont even mind to roll his eyes at them..... like who are they bragging to??  Its the KIM'S  and they are capable of buying their entire clan.....

They were trying to get a good impression on namjin mind..... well so selfish of them to actually plan something to have a hand with taehyung to their son or daughter's.....

Jimin teaches jungkook how to use smart phones which basically jungkook never had.... he had seen in lisa's and hobis hand well with jisso and her husband.... he know to take a call, cut the call.... that's all.... the rest he is nervous bcox he  never own a phone and the thought of making a problems to the phone by not knowing how to use it and he couldn't afford to buy a new one if anything happens make him not to touch those phones..... but now since jimin is stubborn to teach him telling he will be look down and outcasted if he  don't know these basic of the generation..... and they end up leaning everything, from taking pictures snd editing it lightly to even play games.....

Well yuna brought a phone for him..... hmm.... no its taehyung who watches how those eyes sparkle while watchimg jimin uses his phone to watch some vedios and how the cute little curious bunny try to take a peek and pout in btween..... it was easy for tae to guess the boy in the past six months of being together....

Yes six months have passed..... nara is healthy with getting the best treatment in seoul..... she is more energetic and never get breathlessness again..... jungkook is so happy leaning something new every day.... by helping them.... everyone love jungkook and nara..... even namjoon and jin..... at point jin even look at the way taehyung noting every single thing jungkook does with his poker face which even yuna or jimin fail to notice and ask the duo to get the bunny boy before he even speak..... like taehyung is understanding the bunny more than anyone.... like a open book.....

And one more thing jin notice even jimin too.... never once taehyung get annoyed of jungkook..... or should specifically say jungkook never make a chance for it too..... taehyung still is his hero and angel..... but for taehyung jungkook start to develop from being his fan to something he dont know.....

He usually ask for the boy when he return without realising..... he smile his boxy smile with loving eyes watching jungkook giggle..... he do subtle everything for jungkook..... but never cross the boy since still jungkook get nervous and panic around him..... jungkook cant accept the fact he is living with his idol, his idol is taking care of him and he  was allowed to call him hyung..... like who would..... its something more dreamy than realistic.....

Nara and taehyung is so inseparable..... she wait for him to return abd he try everything to finish on time just to spend with her..... sunday's are a must dada-princesses day..... no one should dare to come to him.

Just like that one night taehyung and jimin return last after their shooting.... and as he open the door they hear laugh and giggles which is so beautiful making both of them to smile..... they see how namjoon look so free and enjoying with his dimple smile...... and watch yuna, jungkook and nara along with yeji their new staff playing in the living.....

Jungkook was blindfolded and was tryimg to catch them while nara is in yeji's hand and yuna was running around jungkook distracting him...... nara was laughing and clapping seeing her momma trying hard to find them..... seeing how enjoying it it jimin too join the game while tae just watch them with fondness just like namjoon.....