seoul

Seeing jungkook crying on the road, bowing completely make lisa and hobi to rush to the boy, they pull him up and ask him what's wrong but after he explain they are really happy for him even though they dont want kookie and nara to go but what they could do is so limited..... and holding them only will make a good opportunity for nara to heal faster and they dont want that.

Jungkook rush inside to the crib where nara was peacefully sleeping, he hold his little legs in his arms and kiss those pink feets, his tears were still falling but this time it was of happiness.... for the first time in his life..... the fate choose to show him a little light.....

Tomorrow early morning he has to go, he was also in seoul but they were outer the city..... and it take hours to travel so he was okay with the offer mr. Kim gave him as long as he can take nara.

Back in seoul the black car enter the majestic compound of kim mansion.... the securities salutes and bow as their boss enter.... the man get down from his car he no longer have those cap and mask... he enter with his beautiful smile, bowing back at the employees..... he had a cheerful aura rather than the powerful aura he had when he handle the man.

He saw his husband on the couch, he was reading something.... he and his love for books that will never gonna end.... he watches his husband gaze over him..... then he smile with the most beautuful deep dimple that always make him fall with the man over and over again.

"Welcome home love" namjoon open his arms as he know his husband will gonna fall into his arms right away and he was right.... there he is the world wide handsome man look like a baby in his arms.

"Tired? " namjoon again ask only to get a nod.

"Get fresh and come okay..... i will ask nayeon to prepare your snacks... go" namjoon kiss on seokjin forhead who just whine as he was tired to move making joon to smile at his silly act..... they are old couple that still radiate the newly wed energy..... everyone in the kim mansion get normal to their lovely dovely act.... and they find it amazing to find pure love and lucky to see it...... their love is the core strength of namjoon being the most successful ceo and seokjin still being the top model &actor.

"Joonie just call your beloved sister to ger her ass here..... fast i have things to discuss" jin said and start to move towards his room

He turn around by stairs and ask again
"Bear and chimmy is not come yet? "

"No..... he said he will come early.... dont know"

Namjoon call his sister....... and wait fir his husband to join.

After half hour jin join namjoon who move to the dinning where tea and snacks are prepared, both start to talk their daily works and funny incidents..... but namjoon can clearly tell jin is h
Not telling him everything.... but he dont bother it hevknows jin will tell him if that's needed to be known.

There was a laughing sound.... like the whole atmosphere of the mansion just get cheerful sudden and namjin dont even bother they know who is there.... jin just roll his eyes while namjoon smile and wait for the person

"Joonieee oppaa~~" a high pitched scream heard over the hall making jin to roll his eyez again and joon to laugh

"Hey my little princess jissoya.... " namjoon said with same excitement making jin to do a vomiting face at the duo....

"Can't you see me..... your own oppa..... i was the one called you.... i really can't with your both drama" jin said

"Oh my god..... you are also here oppa.... i am sorry.... your beauty really fade as yiu get old..... i was stuck in my joonie oppas handsomeness...... "

"Yaahh KIM JISSO.... "

"Not again you two" namjoon whisper as he dont want to get spank with the spatula jin was holding to beat jisso while the girls was hiding behind him using him as a shield....

.

((So jisso is jin's own sister.... they are 10 years apart.... joon love her like his own little sister and jin is always proud of their relation..... sometime they do behave like a father and daughter..... like you see jisso is also a model..... and she is currently holding the most beautiful women title..... so everytime she come she start to irritate her brother telking he is old.... and since she was not looking so old she dont like to be called aunt so jimin and tae use to call her noona))

After five minutes they calm down, jin still glare at jisso who poke her tongue out which jin also return.... they still behave like kids and namjoon being a whipped husband and whipped brother love their silly acts.

That's when the next two characters enter...

Taehyung saw the three and he made a loud gasp getting everyones attention
He give a prince bow towards jisso who smirk at jin, while namjoon know what's gonna happen and silently laugh

"Oh... my.... god..... please accept my bow the most beautiful woman in the world" taehyung said making jimin and joon to gigglr and jin to pout

"Thankyou my prince..... please accept my bow most handsome man in the world" jisso give back a princess bow lifting her gown a little bending down elegantly...... that's it the volcano explode

"YAAHHHHH..... KIM JISSOOO.... KIM TAEHYUNG HOW DARE YOU LOW LIFE IGNORE THE WORLD WIDE HANDSOME LIKE THAT..... YOU PIECE OF SHITS"

They hold hold their breath for a second before exploding into loud laughters.... this is a ritual drama there....

After the tae and all all settle down

"Oppa why you call me urgently "

"Ah. Jissoya you ask me you want a cook right.... so i find a boy today.... he will join you tomorrow.... give him a space to stay as he will come with his child"

"But oppa... you know we have to interview them and more over we don't let them have stay unless its in main house right..... "

"I know sooya.... but.... okay... so today i have to go to the location for my next project.... as i was waiting i encounter something.... i saw a boy he is nearly 20 he was so small.... i watch him slowly approching a group of men who look like no so good.... he was shivering yet he approch them.... i saw them how one of them start to touch him and he cry over it.... but i wait then i saw him start to push the man and then he was dragged..... so i have to intervene that, sorry joonie i knock the man and send him to police..... ya so the boy .... he was left with me.... so i offer him to take him home on the way i ask y he approch them.... and he said he need money.... i cant clearly say he was not a type to sell his body just for money.... so i ask him again and he said his daughter was sick and he need money for her operation..... it was a shock for me, that he dont seems to be in a healthy state or age to be a mom, and his clothes his skinny bkdy everything scream poverty and i felt the urge to protect him and if we could help his child..... the father of the baby is no more so i think the child is his only family that he was forced to choose something like that.... so i offer him a decent job, and give your card... "

There was pindrop silence when he finish..... the kims do so many charitable works across korea still onky they cant vanish the poverty conpletely right..... and jins decision make them all proud of him

"No worries oppa.... i will look after him" jisso wholeheartedly agree without further thoughts..... so it was set.... jeon jungkook and jeon nara has reach near the kim's.....

_______________________________________

No so much in this chapter.... hope you wont hate

So it was jin..... actually i was confuse to whom i shoukd choose.... when i wrote jin was in my mind but later joon was reapeating on my head..... but i mention about the black clothing style and all so being a top ceo joon must go with suits right so i go on with jin.... hope its okay

Comments please😭😭😭