outing🥺🥺

After tae left jungkook feel not wanting to go out only.... the squeezing feelimg on his heart gets more as times passes, eventhou he try to hide it and fake smile and stay goofy a second he is alone that gloomy face comes out....

It seems nara was too excited for the outing and so does others and jungkook have no way but to accompany them with a broken heart....

They all get ready, nara was in her cute jeans and top with a bucket hat and a small purse styling her like a diva.... she walks like a model in her age....

Everyone was in their super cool dresses so does jungkook.... after being a model he had to be in his perfect fit as many paparazzi follows him

 after being a model he had to be in his perfect fit as many paparazzi follows him

His outfit

They get in a car and till the time they left jungkook hope tae will be back but only to met with the harsh reality.....

But his smile comes back seeing his daughter enjoying asking him things and showing excitedly everything she see on the way, clappimg her hands and being all cute and goofy....

They first went to a park and let nara play.... jungkook just sit on a bench hoping for a message from tae.... but he was left on seen for the message he sent.... no reply.... it hurts.... it really does..... because taehyung treated him like a glass doll.... making him to dream and wish things he was not deserving off but.... the same man is showing him he is wishing beyond his limits.....

After playing with jimin and lia also with yoongi they decide to have snacks since nara gets hungry..... they have a light food and then move to another destination..... to see the eiffel tower at night.... they have come at day time..... and spend a lot of time there.....

The night view is just spectacular..... jungkook watches with amaze.... he look so stunned seeing how beautiful it is..... then his gaze moved to jimin and yoongi.... yoongi back hugging jimin and watching it... they were smiling.... being so in love.... as his eyes wanders around.... he see many lovers.... hugging and kissing.... everyone seems so romantic.... there are not much people there who are single to watch it.... some people are in group of friends but mostly it was packed with lovers.....

All those romantic gestures ge see around make him miss his husband.... he was there to see this amazing view alone..... and they will go back next evening too.... means he can't see it woth tae.... making it even more painful.... he was holding his broken heart to not breakdown there ruining yoonmins beautiful time.....

As he watch around.... his eyes wide and he gasp.... as tears rolls down his cheeks.....

.
.....

👻👻👻👻👻👻

😈😈😈😈😈😈😈