lover?

The next morning rise up in the chaos kim taehyung create.... but the chaos was not that bad as when he upload judy in kims mansion.... except kim jungkook.... who seems afraid, worry, and anxious....

Just like other day taehyung and jungkook woke up but today when jungkook was about to run like always tae pull him back and wrap blanket over them.... making jungkook to explode any second in shy....

"Bun stop running from me.... u r cute i admit... but try to calm around me love.... " tae sigh as he eye the red bunny below him who look like he was about to eat by the tiger....

Everything seems okay till jungkook reach downstairs where jimin and yuna talking something looking at there phone..... and smirking at jungkook....

They side eyes jungkook as he walk and talk loudly enough for jungkook to hear

"Ohhh seems like tae oppa gonna reveal his love" yuna said smirking as she saw how jungkook stop walking and grip on his hem of the shirt....

"Love... but... me?  Hyung... said.... no no i dont deserve to be anything.... hyung do it for nara.... " there was an unknown feeling curling inside his heart.... the tears that unknowingly filled in his eyes.   ... the way his heart thumps.... he bite his lips not to sob out loud as he feels he will.... and walk to kitchen.... that when he hear taehyungs voice.... loud and clear breaking his little heart....

"How is my love.... he is so cute right?  That eyes... nose... god "

'But hyungie always say i am cute🥺.... did... did.  He.... "  jungkook dont want to think it more.... he wipe the tears that roll down his cheeks harshly and walk with a pout that beautifully in his lips....

But on the otherside taehyung smile brightly with his boxy smile as he see jungkook cry.... and look back at his dork siblings who smirk at him.....

Jungkook was harshly doing the chores that nayeon look at him with confused.... jungkook is a calm boy who wont create a noise even when he do chores.... everything is so smooth and calm around him.... but today.... it seems like he is so upset that all that can hear from kitchen is the clatters of utensils....

"This plate... cant it be in its place.... hff.... ohhhh why are you boiling so late....... i will cut you hard if u dont behave you meanie onions.... u make me cry" he was blabbering non stop, complaining everything and anything..... while nayeon watch him shocked and also feel how adorable kookie is.... unknown to him his husband was leaning on the door watching his stunts and sulky face with a smile.... tae action nayoen to leave who smile and leave the couples behind.....

"I will tell hyungie... you meanie onions" jungkook sniff as he chop the opinions...... but he gasp when someone lean to his back.... snaking his arms around him and taking the knife.....

"How dare you make my husband cry you meanie onions..."

Jungkook stiff on the position but the pout was clear n evident on his rosy lips..... was it because he is complaining to his husband about the onions or he is sad that tae call him husband just in names....

Taehyung was choping the onions still keeping his boy in his cage....

"Are you jealous bun? "

That sudden question make jungkook to look at tae side ways who was tooooooo handsome for morning....

"No... why would i? "

"Is it.... then okay.... i can show you my lovers pic right.... you know he is so cute.... " tae said eyeing the growing pout on jungkook, in between he saw something else in jungkook eye.... a bit of rage.... possessiveness....