autumn leaves

I m so confuse to write which book lol😂😂😂 okay since this one is on hold i gonna start this.... 🤭🤭

Taehyung look at nara in horror.... never he thought this is what he will be received..... every single day he was received by a goof ball calling him dada in her most excited voice and cling to his leg until he pick her up.... she wait for him to return even refuse to have dinner or sleep if he is late.... the same goof ball lay lifeless like a fallen autumn leaf in her mothers hands who look like his life was worn out.....

He run them and pick his baby into his arms.... he tap her face calling her again and again and then he look at her body that's droping the temperature and by the blue look on her he knew she must have gone through low oxygen.....

He immediately open his coat and hide her into his chest more and wraping her to give much warmth as he could.... he ask the driver to take the car anf with jungkook they run to car..... the driver give them mask which tae ask jungkook to put on bcoz he dont want them to pass another shit because of him at all....

The driver drive fast as possible to the kim's hospital while tae comfort jungkook telling him to belive him that he wont let anything happen to their nara... and jungkook do belive taehyung because so far as he know taehyung is as same as a god figure for him, someone powerful to make anything happen in his knowledge.....

They reach the hospital in 10 minutes..... they drove to the secret passage that connect to the private lift to the top most floor which is special block for kims and the family since they dont want people to inward their private medical appointment..... namjoon had already arranged everything if needed and when tae call confirming the doctors and even operation theatre was prepared to go through anything.....

Taehyung took his daughter and run towards the lift with a crying jungkook on his behind..... they reach as soon as possible and the doctor themsrlf took nara from taehyung.... because by seeing the youngest kim comes up and that to in a total wreked look itself give how important the patient is....

Taehyung bend down catching his breath that's when he hear the hiccups and sed jungkook looking through the window of icu nara was taken too....

Taehyung immediately pull jungkook into his chest because he know what ever was happen to trigger nara breathlessness jungkook will only blame himself to try killing her in his womb, neglecting her after delivery and not caring of her..... even though things would have happen taehyung clearly knoe the boy is blaming himself....

Jungkook was pulled into a warmth and when he knew it was his hyungie he grip on the shirt with his small hands as if, if he lose that grip he will lose everything..... and he cry.... really loud....

"Hy... hyung.... my... my... baby... please..... save.... her... " he was begging taehyung to a point he pull from the hug and fall on his knees rubbing his hands and grabing taehyung feet to save nara...

"Bun.... baby..... what are you doing love.... " taehyung has never experience something like this..... he clearly watching jungkook is losing his mind.... the way the boy behaves not only make him pain but also scares him..... in between jungkook was even asking to save soobin not nara..... it was getting too overwhelming to taehyung in an atmosphere where nara is in icu and jungkook like this without anyones support.....

Taehyung hold the boy and shake him and loudly scream at him to come back to his sences which did make it but only to make jungkook cry and blame himself.....

Taehyung could only imagine what must have been jungkook going through..... nara is all he have..... and losing her will lose his mind too

He took so much time to make kook to calm down.... he was to tired to cry he was hiccuping in taehyung embrace still holding on to his coat.....

That when the doctor come

"Sir... it seems like she must have cry or something that trigger her breathlessness..... and now the oxygen level is getting back but as she is okay for a surgery i highly suggests you to do it immediately which means now itself..... .... if you are late by five minutes she might not have okay.... "

Jungkook hear everything while taehyung still rub his back the doctor have a questioning eye abd a confused face on him at the boy on taehyungs arms and about the girl....

"Bun.... lets do it..... you trust me right..... nara will be alright..... "

Jungkook was so afraid to let her go to surgery that too like this but... the thing the doctrine point out this can happen again and if its late then he will lose her.... so he look at taehyung with a hope and a question to which as if he understand him rightly taehyung smile and say she gonna be okay..... jungkook nods at taehyunv and shutting his eyes tightly, biting down a sob..... a sob of regrets about what he have done to her to today that he could afford her treatment....

"Arrange the operation..... and i dont want any bad news to hear" taehyung never use his power till now but for his daughter..... well he will brings the heaven down for his little princess....

The confused doctor was taken aback with that order.... and he knew a single mistake that gonna cost his life and a successful operation will definetely ends with benefits.....

The doctor pass the papers for jungkook and taehyung for sign..... and then take back.....

While everything happens one person was keenly watching everything...... and grabbed the consent paper and smirk....

He dial a number and tells about it....

The person looks back at taehyung and jungkook sitting on the chair outside the theatre.....

_________________________________________

Haha..... new character😈😈😈😈

How is it??

So who is that? And what did he say?

And to whom he say it??

Well i knw self promotion is cheap but.... i cant help😁😄😆

Do support nd tell your opinions if u can please