mine

The next day both of them woke late.... they were tangled on the bed under the warmth of the blanket and theur body
..... feeling complete and contented.....

Their sleep got disturbed from the phone ringing.... taehyung woke up with his little one on his chest.... cuddled to his bare body....

(Tae with  no shirt)

.
Tae reach to get the phone and see it was jungkooks and its jin who is calling

"Hello...eomma"

"Ah bear....where is kookie? "

"He....he is sleeping....why you call....in the morning "

"Oh...what happen to him....is he alright.....i mean....he dont call us last night....and morning also.....it's already noon....so i just checking on him....does he have fever or anything.... why he is sleeping, he woke up early? " jin as in worry and confused
.

"Eomma...eomma...stop....he is alright.....we had a date last night.....i took him out that's why he dont call.....and he is tired so yeah....we both were sleeping....

As he was talking jungkook whine annoyed from his sleep making tae to divert his attention patting his back to sleep

"Sleep pup....i m here"

"You guys rest then.... bye..." jin said without further due and cut the call....tae keep the phone away and hug the boy who was finding his position to sleep good by rubbing his face ovee taehyung think its his pillow

"This boy" tae chuckle at the silly thing jungkook do...... he tuck back kooks hair and rub his cheeks....kook was pouting with his swollen lips.... he look so good.....

"Pup.....wake up love.....you will be hungry....lets eat and sleep....what you say...." tae call him seeing its noon and the boy must be hungry.....but jungkook only hug tae and put his legs over him without any thoughts....

"Pupp" tae keep calling smoothly....drawing circles on the boys thighs that's over him.....leading his hands to his ass....rubbing it over his hips and back....to his nipple.....

"Goodness....you will be the end of me....why am i hard just by touching you "

He place jungkook on the bed and opens his shirt buttons..... and hungrily looked at the buds....he lick his lips....slowly licking the bud....he hear a whine from jungkook.... as he encircle his lips around the bud sucking it making jungkook to whine more....

"Baby.....no..." jungkook talk in sleep thinking its nara....but then his eyes open when he was sucked harder....making a fire over his body he looks down to see a dark eyes looking straight at him while latching on his breast....

All he could do was to moan....heavily....in his morning voice adding spice to the already flavoured one....

"Wake up pup...or i wont be able to stop...."

.
.

"Who ask you to tae? "

"Getting bold i see.....you ask for it pup..."

In a swift moment tae was naked and jungkook moan just by that....

They have well three morning round before taehyung taked a wornout jungkook to washroom....helping him to wash up....

"Why are you not wearing " taehyung as pointing at the shirt jungkook was holding

"Huhh...nothing " jungkook said with wetting his lips and forming a pout....as he was about to put it his vision got covered as he feel a dress over his head....

And he see taehyung making him wear his shirt.....

"If you want my dress take it....what's mine is yours....don't ask permission and you are MINE.... got it kim jungkook? "

Taehyung see the pout and frone but he then notice the pouting get bigger as jungkook look at his shirt on the table and sigh....he knew that boy like an open book....

"Okay kim taehyung"

"You are really getting naughty pup" he said pinching jungkooks nose....

"You are okay right....you had the medicine.... is it paining still? "

"Hyungiee~~~ no i m okay" he said shyly hugging tae hiding his face....

"How about we get home.....jimin and yoongi hyung took nara outside....think she missed us....jimin took her out coxing her probably.....and lia well she is on her single shopping date so she will be out the entire day....so we can rest as much...." tae saud brushing off the hair and cupping jungkook with hands looking at that puppy eyes....who was nodding to him everything he says....

As they were about to head out taehyungs phone rings

"Hello nancy "

The name make jungkook to scoot to taehyung with an angry pout and hug him as if nancy will take tae away.....tae chuckles and encircled his arms

"Oh....we.... we are going to our place....yahh...with me....yaa sure...."

"Pup...she wants to talk to you"

Jungkook look shock and confuse shook his head but tae put the phone on his ear...

"Hello "

"Oh jungkookie....how are you....did you like the surprise?? "

"I...m good....yes..."

"Call me noona dear....and don't worry of me....i am married and have a small baby too....dont get jealous of me.....your husband told you are a sulky bunny...." she laugh making jungkook to embarass and glare at tae who also laugh....they talk a bit more amd jungkook feel like yuna talking to nancy...a comfortable elder sister feeling....

They head back home with a pouting sulkinf bunny who refuse to talk....finally tae stop by a ice cream shop and bye a lot to coax the bunny to calm him and forgive him and talk.....

They reach home taehyung prepare a meal while jungkook took a nap while watchinv some show.....

________________________________________

How was the last chapter?? 

Just feel to update and got a boring one....sorry 🙈🤧

Let me show u a comedy

Look at the  impressive ranking for innocent mate 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣