judy🐰

The next morning was a total choas in korea..... not because its valentines day but the entire korea stunned over an instagram post..... and stories, theories, predictions..... a total choas....

Even thou the news reach kims they stay silent..... but cant tell they are not curious..... except two people..... jeon jungkook who have no idea bcoz as usual he woke up and start his job and second kim taehyung the man actually blow everything is sleeping peacefully

"Chimmy oppa..... you also hide it from me..... i know you two dont treat me like before when you become famous " yuna was whining from morning to jimin

"For god's sake yuna.... i really dont know anything...... i feel same betrayed as you feel okay..... let that tiger woke up lets end him today...... "

"But oppa.... who do you think it must be? "

"That's what i was also thinking..... he dont even speak normaly to people outside family except lia..... whom he consider just like you..... who must it be....? " both are discussing over the news waitimg for tae to woke up....

"I just pray oppa dont mean that witches.... jennie n irene..... oh god if they come here eomma will burn us all alive with them "

"Oh my god sooya.... i dont know what he meant..... you ask him yourself and tell me if he said" jin said hanging up the call..... he was receiving many calls from morning..... from media, his friends, family...... and jisso was being dramatic screaming at jin telling they hide from her an important thing.....

Between every choas there was two people in their own world..... nara and her crush kim namjoon..... her grandpa.... she loves the man who look like a hulk with a angel smile..... she just love his dimple and poking her little finger inside that dimple is her habits..... they were playing, talking while nara mostly blushes..... can you belive it..... yes a three year old blushes...... that the grip of kim namjoon on her.....

Jungkook took the morning coffee of taehyung as he dont come down yet..... he knock the door and receive a small come in..... he open the door with tray in his hands..... but get shy by seeing taehyung sleeping like a child..... with no shirt..... he bare back was facing jungkook..... who shyly look down.... biting his lips.... he was having a heart attack.... like he dont imagine this could be what he will be welcomed by.... he thought the man was awake..... but here his idol laying half naked.... showing his bulky body that covered messily by the while duvet..... god..... he look sexy

 he look sexy

"Hmm.... hy... hyung.... wake up.... coffee.... "

"Hmm....."

Taehyung turns around and open his eyes only to see jungkook looking like a tomato....biting his lips....holding a tray.
...taehyung automatically smile his boxy smile at the boy