don't leave me💔

Look who is here Good Gurlllll🥳🥳 
These meanie people told me not to come to wattpad since i have periods.... i may or may not think of something evil to do with tae😋😝     hmm lets see.....

Pray for your fav character.... i m on hormonal shit right now.... i have no control over me.... 😚😚🥴🥴🥴

Jungkook was visibly showing his love to his husband not as his idol but as his man... everyone could see it except kim jungkook himself.... who is not aware of his own emotions....

It was another sunday morning at kims.... nara was kidnapped by her chimmy uncle last night.... god knows what those two are doing.....

In taeyungs room the two are wrapped inside the comfy blanket.... jungkook hugging his husband completely with his legs and arms, face pressed into taehyungs chest, his head rest over tae's arms.... who wrap the boy in his hug, keeping him close to his body....

"Hyungieeee" jungkook whine in his sleep hearing the ringtone of taehyungs phone in annoyance..... noadays he dont run.... no correction taehyung wont let him run..... even if he woke early the tiger won't free him from his grip and ends up sleep.... and jungkook may get a new habit of waking late....

"Its okay.... sleep pup" taehyung said patting the boy back to sleep as he search his phone with closed eyes..... he peek to see its from his director.....

"Hello.... yes.... no... i will call you back... thankyou.... "  he cut the call and look at jungkook as the boy speak in his sleep...

"Who? "

"No one.... sleep" tae said as he hug jungkook back and drift to sleep.....

Half hour later taehyung woke up with his sleeping beauty in his arms.... taehyung brush the bangs that cover jungkooks face.... he touch his cheeks, nose and then the pouty lips.... squeeze the cheeks making jungkook to whine pouting more cutely..... and taehyung couldn't hold his urge to kiss his nose....

"Bun.... when will u accept me love?  I can feel and see your love pup.... it changes.... you see me as your man.... but how long will i need to wait for you to realise it?  "  taehyung whisper eyeing the boy with so much love, kneading his cheeks with his knuckle (what does kneading means?  Its what i think right?  Correct me if its wrong okay 🙈)

"I want to make you mine pup.... accept me fast.... its getting harder with you being cute and clingy with me and i have to watch you like this.... its unfair pup" taehyung said as his fingers rub his cheeks but his eyes lock on the mole on his lips.... it.... its getting more harder for him to control when that mole is too inviting....

He was debating in his mind when jungkook open his eyes, stretching his hands cutely and raise his head looking at taehyung with a smile still with closed eyes.... and then drop.... he fall to taehyungs chest

!
"Hahaha😅😅😅 what was that bun? "

"Don't want to woke up ~~~"

"Get up you sleepy head.... nara might be hungry.... she hasn't feed last night right.... woke up "

Okay that might trigger the usain bolt in jungkook who run like a rocket.... okay it might be a little too for morning.... taehyung laugh as he took out his dress abd use the guest room to freshup clearly knowing jungkook won't comes out.....

Like all sunday the whole family watch tv, play games, make lunch together and eat in the backyard.... nara is the happiest on sundays... that's her day... everyone is at home means extra pampering.... she feels like a queen on sundays.....

"Kookie can you bring this to bear.... he is at home office" jin said handling him a glass of juice which jungkook happily took and hope towards the room....

He seems more happy to aroubd taehyung.... he loves to be with taehyung, he is comfortable, safe and feels right.....

As he reach the door which was not fully closed so he open it abd see taehyung was facing otherside with his phone.... he was talking so jungkook dont make noise as he walk inside silently.....

But his heart start to beat faster, as he grip on the glass tightly.... his eyes vary battling to not tear up but the tears roll down his cheeks....

Taehyung turns back hearing the clattering sound of the glass.... he look back to see jungkook with tears and wobbling lips looking at him pleadingly and shooking his head in no....

"Bun..... i will calk u back" tae cut the call and hold jungkook and pull him away from the glass to not harm the boy....

But he get more scared as jungkook hug him tightly sobbing in his chest....

"Pup.... what wrong..... baby speak why are you crying huhh?? Tell hyungie.... what happen......? "

"Bun you are scaring me what's wrong love.... "

"Pl..... please.... h... hyu... gie... "

(Bored to write😪😪)

Taehyung sigh holding the boy not knowing what to do......

"Let's go to room huhh? "

Jungkook shook his head as no....

"Then lets sit okay.... " taehyung said and try to move only for jungkook to hold him tighter and sob....

"My baby you will be the end you me love.... i m telling you.... " taehyung said as he pull jungkook up like a kid who wrap his arms on to taehyung neck.... taehyung walk with jungkook to the couch and sit with jungkook straddling him....

"Stop crying bun.... i dont like it.... do you want me to scold you? " taehyung ask wiping his tears who look at him like a lost puppy witj teary red eyes and pink swollen nose and lips...

"Why are you cute when you cry pup.... god what i will do with you?  Calm down lets talk okay..... why are you being crybaby love.... how many times i yold you dont cry.... if anything you habe to tell me we can solve..... now stop.... hmm... like that good bunny"

After calming down jungkook was still laying on taehyungs chest like a baby in his lap he slowly whisper

"Please don't leave me.... we only have you "

_________________________________________

Uff i told you i m a good gurl😒😒

I don't knw why i am writing more more cute scenes....is it boring....do i need to rush?

Do u think jungkook change suddenly??

This book is going so smoothly right? 🧐😈   that don't look like me, don't u think??

Ah i start a vmin book called 'my angel baby' its a arranged marriage story... if interested do check.....

And this one of my bub edited this for me....thankyou so much bub

 Its so cool right?? 

Its so cool right??