kim taehyung😇

Jut like every busy day the kim mansion woke up with maids and butlers rushing here and there collecting things assisting their masters.... namjoon is half ready and sitting on the couch swiping through his ipad for the news and about some company deals that he had today.

Jin is in kitchen..... he is one of the top model of korea, even after being a mom of a son who is 23 jin look like he is in his late twenties, no wrinkles no dark marks nothing..... he seems to not age at all..... and his sculpt like face and his divine body never left him being his demands of top companies to ask for his assistance...... and more over he is the boss of Kim Namjoon the ceo of the powerful and biggest company in asia whose head quarters is in korea...... the only person who can manage an angry namjoon and make him a puppy..... so in touch with jin is always a double win..... the things are always on demand if he is the model and second they can get a chance to meet namjoon.

So when taehyung was introduced people were shocked.... they expect him to be handsome..... and hot like his parents but..... kim taehyung is more than anyone expect...... and people think how well the kim couple hide their god like so smooth..... people starts theories and stories of the yonger kim and his past life.... people come with edited pic telling they are taehyungs friends..... they even tell different place telling that where taehyung live......

People really create a fantasy world for taehyung placing him the center of it...... people now know the answer for the question "Who is the next Seokjin of Fashion world? " the answer is also from him, Kim Taehyung his son..... the only one who can beat or stay with his charisma and handsomeness.

Just like he was praised he had enemys also just in a week.... why not many top models lose their contract once his face was revealed.... top luxury companies where they dreamed all their life to het a contract start to go behind taehyung like a puppy..... the jealous was beyound imagination..... and thinking of the fact their own girlfriends who they have as a mutual benefits from the fashion industry is gawking at kim taehyung is making the fire of jealousy to high..... but they cant do anything, most of them are under the kim entertainment..... that means kim taehyung is basically their own Boss.

Regardless of all these attention and busy life namjoon and jin raise taehyung with manners and values, they love the boy and teach him to be good and lovable..... but the industry is the biggest poision and more than anyone jin knows it..... so he teach taehyung to have a thought more than thousands times with anyone..... to not fall for sweet smiles..... and their coated words..... and mostly not belive anyone unless his heart trust them to a point to belive.

So taehyung had a cold face..... he usually dont talk much, he just observe every single thing around him.... he calculate..... everyone..... and he like to play with the mind of people who thought to take advantage of his good manners.... he left them play with him until he push them hard...... and expose them.

Taehyung woke up with a messy hair and a messy outfit, unlike rich kids who sleeps in attention mode he use to snuggle to his pillow.... he is a bear by his heart and tiger by his appearance....

He get to washroom do his routine and get ready to his busy life..... he was having shooting today for a new project..... with the same heroine.... from his first project.... almost the same crew only.... finaced by his own company.....

He look at his face and his outfit getting satisfied with his look he come downstairs only to meet his manager