Kim JK

100k happy treat🙈🙈🙈

They reach the office... the shooting area is in 18th floor while the office of namjoon and tae are on the 20th.... jungkook grip his hands on taes coat tightly his eyes wander in fear and nervousness.... taehyung sigh as he turn the boys head towards him by his chin gently

"Look at me bun" taehyung look at the vulnerable puppy beside him.... the car was moving down to their private parking while tae pull jungkook by his waist and make him sit on his lap(they have driver okay... they are sitting at the back ).... jungkook clutch on taehyungs shoulder from the sudden action.... his face get red in shy as his fear washed out in no minutes....

"Look at me pup.... in my eyes.... " tae sound in whisper.... and that low voice near him make jungkook to raise his eyes in vulnerability and look at his husband's eyes.... losting in to it.....

Taehyung rub his thumb against jungkook cheeks who lean to the touch while his other hand holding the boy securely in his lap....

"Don't worry okay.... i will be there.... be strong pup.... and show me what you got... " with that he reveive a small nod as he kiss jungkook forhead.... by the time the driver knock at their window....

"Can we go baby? " then tae chuckles as jungkook wrap his arms around his neck and hide his face on his neck....

"Bun.... you should stop this act love.... i won't fall for it.... see we will go... take some pictures for ur intro.... then we will come back soon.... simple.... common... or else i will carry you all the way.... you want that? "

Jungkook pull from taes neck pouting cutely.... tae fix jungkook hair as he open the door steping out first and extend his arms for jungkook.....

Jungkook face was covered as he walk beside taehyung so small and cute.... wraped by the long hands of taehyung whose walk and poster scream power as the people step aside giving them way....

As they pass everyone was confident of the boy with taehyung that is his husband but they dont believe that's kimJK... why?  Bcoz the boy with taehyung dont look like a model nor have a confidence to be one....

They went straight to taehyungs office... later jimin and lisa joins them.... a few minutes later rosé comes to the cabin to inform its time.... and tae introduced lisa to rosé and ask to help her which rosé happily accept.... she even bring chocolate for jungkook to calm him.... as the trio walk behind tae and jimin....

On the way yuna comes to them

"Oppa... appa is calling both of you.... something important for the spring collection "

Tae look back at jungkook who is still looking at him like a cute puppy.... holding on to lisa's hands....

"Hmm... bun you go with them we will join soon with eomma... " jungkook eyes widen wanting to say no... but he keep quite like always and nod.... tae pat his hair and eyeing rosé as if asking her to take care which she give a thumbs and side hug jungkook with a wide smile.... the positive energy around really calm jungkook as they split....

In the studio everyone was waiting for KimJk.... to know the boy and to pack him back.... ( oh you joke guys😆😆😂😂)

Jungkook along with chaelisa entered the room people get alert at their coming everyone was staring at jungkook who still have a mask as his sparkling bambi eyes was showing.... people murmur, mocking seeing how polite the boy is with no attitude for a model nor a confidence...

"Guys meet mr.Kim Jk our new ambassador for vante collection..." rosé introduced kookie....who slowly remove his mask and bow to all making people to scoff seeing how down to earth the boy is....more over they are envious of his beauty in his bare face that shine.....