lishope

Jungkook look so much happy and excited that he cook special dishes for his hyung and noona while the rest of them watch the goofy bunny...

The new of taehyung married and jungkook was on trend..... there were many haters as expected but there were also supporters..... more over there were who found jungkook pretty and become his fans too..... they given the two a ship name #taekook

And as usual it was trending over the country..... many business families who were trying to make a move to get a marriage proposal with taehyung for any of their son or daughter were the most furious..... they couldn't just digest the fact the male is already married even they start a move..... and more over to an orphan...

Jennie and irene were no less.... they were furious.... they done so many things to make taehyung their but just lost to an unknown orphan boy with a child.....

Back in the kims..... namjin go to office.... they have some things to do before jungkook join vante.... and jin has to make sure the chaos is not getting over board....

Jimin was playing with nara.... taehyung was looking for thr project of jungkook.... and jungkook is with yeji and nayeon in the kitchen.... that's when the bell ring and before anyone could approach a bunny run so fast and open the door with his full bunny smile....

"Hobi hyung.... lisa noona.... " he hug lisa tightly and hobi wrap them both like they usually hug.... that's when he notice jimin and tae with nara behind jungkook.... he unwrap his arms and bow telling hello to both making lisa to do the same...

Jimin and tae welcome them with smile.... jungkook was holding lisa's hand and talking asking about them telling he is so happy.... lisa hear everything with a smile...

Taehyung notice hobi.... he seems tensed at been there.... there was something in his eyes he couldn't figure it as sad or pain or guilt.... something.... but it reflect happiness looking at jungkook....

"Hyung what's that? " jungkook ask hobi looking at the cover he was holding

"Oh. Its... " lisa start but hobi immediately panicked and cut her

"Oh... its just something we buy to take home kookie... we are going back straight from here so u know.... "

Lisa look confuse and look at hobi.... they actually shift to seoul last week.... and the cover was a dress for nara and jungkook's favorite pancake and kimchi rice that hobi cooked.... but seems like lisa could read her husband she look at hobi's eyes and her eyes tears up as well, agreeing to what hobi said....

They make food with the same excitement jungkook had.... actually they dont expect taehyung to call them and ask them to join for lunch.... they were too happy that they cook jungkooks fav and since they meeting nara after so long they bye her a small dress too.... but after reaching the mansion.... hobi feel its not good to handle what they prepared to jungkook.... jungkook deserve more so as nara.... the dress they buy is not so expensive one.... nor could they afford one too....

To change the atmosphere lisa go to nara who was in jimin hand watching them curiously..... when she approach them nara hide into jimins neck and sneaking from there.... they cant blame her she dont have memory with lisehope.... she left from there when she was just a few months old....

"Oh nara baby wont come.... lisaunty buy a dress for her... think my baby dont want it" lisa unknowingly said to coax nara, making hobi to panic and pinch lisa.... but taehyung see this.... not only this he know much more of them....

"Is it pink? " nara shyly ask and lisa feel sorry to her...

"I think so princess ask uncle to show... see its in his cover" taehyung say before lisa or hobi could deny.....